Im having problems with the stygian dragon altar, after 2 players go in and fight the stygian dragon and leave, when they come back to the altar and try to drop the orbs on It again, its giving the message "The master of this realm has already been summoned and is engaged in combat. Your opportunity will come after he has squashed the current batch of intruders!" Even though there is nothing spawned in the lair. The only way I can get it to reset is by Re-Decorating Mondains Legacy. I have the same scripts as the repo, so is there a certain process the players aren't following? Not sure what we are doing wrong here.

How much time are they waiting in between? There may be a 10 - 30 minute reset timer between encounters? Though there ARE 3 copies of the rooms and 3 different groups should be able to go at the same time. I do not think that is codded in yet though.

Not sure how the 3 rooms work, but if you look at UOAutomap you can see there are two different sets of 3 rooms around the Stygian Abyss Dungeon.

I am at work right now but if you use UOSteam, open the map, and scroll around Termur until you find them. Yes Medusa too also has 3 exact copy rooms.

Honestly I haven't tested the SA peerless bosses. When I started on the project the arenas were broke as a joke. Trying to leave the Dragon's Layer would crash the client and prevent the player from ever logging back in. So there's a good chance something is very wrong with those classes.

Reactions: Neo
Even on JustUO they had issues with resetting. If a player uses the help stuck option from inside it, the teleporter that tracks who comes and goes would "break" since a player did not physically use it. I figured these would also have issues. Will take a lot to get them working. The ML peerless ones were the same way.

I think im just gonna put the stygian dragon on a spawner, and for now use a gate that will consume the orbs in order to get in, Each player will have to get all 4 orbs but oh well. Thanks for responding guys.

Back