So I had this idea a while back using the automated staff members, as a gift giving thing. The idea I wanted to do is, every month a player can talk to the automated staff and receive a gift for that month. Most is obvious stuff like winter decor for Jan, Valentines for Feb, easter for april etc. The last two months im having a bit of a problem with ideas. For June I made a Giant June Bug like the beetle. One Idea i got for fall is a bobbing for apples barrel I picked up from somewhere. But for Aug/Summer, im just plain stumped. One of the players suggested make it like a beach party reward stuff. It sounds ok I guess but wanted to see what everyone here Ideas and opinions are.

You could create a small pool or pond-after you have it created then use addongen and this will create a deed for it :)

I thought about the sand castles. Isnt there a set of mini houses? could use those hued 51 or so :D For the pond that sounds good, and I could make a double click method for it for a back yard fishing pond. :D I did the roses and flowers for mothersday/may rewards ;)

Is there a food or herb or something like that will temporarily increase fire resistance? I thought I saw one someone where but I dont remember where. I was thinking making a Sun Tan or Sun screen lotion that does temp fire resistance increase lol.

Yes there is the set of mini houses. Dian made them into toy boxes last xmas for me.
You could name a bottle "Sweet Ice Tea" and when you drink it you get fire resistance. Drinking some as we speak LOL

Fall has Halloween then Thanksgiving and Xmas. You could just do a scarecrow deed that if double clicked it talks. Saying "go away you damn crow!" J/k on the damn part

ya or build up on it adding more random items each year. Thats what I usally do with the trick or treating scripts I picked up.

You know its too bad after all these years theres still not a real ball in UO. Sure theres skullball, but no other graphics for balls that I know of. If there was maybe a beach ball game could be made.

Funny I thought the same thing when I first read the thread. The don't have an actual nice wheel either! I'm just glad we finally got a tiger! after 15 years!!!

Ya was thinking we need more safari animals lol but We might be pushing our luck with that, and real horse barding lol

Id hate to get too complex with the sun tan lotion, but there might be a way to check what skin hue they already have, and make the new skin hue a little darker then what they already have. using < and >

Actually we (Dian and I) were thinking of that. Take the charger and that would be the body of your horse after you did the barding. That is the best we could do for now. Do not know why they would give it to a swamp dragon and not a horse

I did that with the charger already. There was a horsebarding script on RunUO a while back. I just duped it to work with nightmares and unicorns too. Only complaint I have about the charger is how he looks when he attacks.

Sirenix I came up with this little red wagon. You can use it and make it a storage container for placing outside the home.Red wagon.jpg

While were on the subject of decorating and makeing addons with addon Gen, Is there a copy of pandoras box that is still working with ServeUO? I foudn a copy of PB3 I think but I cant seem to get it to work right. Would it be best to use UOAR?

*EDIT* I get errors when using the UOAR editor too what not sure whats up.

I found that you no higher client then 7.0.23.1 for pandora's and UOArt, as these have not been updated in forever :/ 3.5 net framework also

Ok so dumb question time, what if I used a seprate computer to Load the game and Pandora or UOAR and used a lower client, but the server was on the most recent patch. would that work? atleast enough to be able to decorate?

It's fine having another client just point pandora's and Uo Art to the lower client :) Your server is set for the higher and will be fine. I have a test server plus about 3 other clients lower then the test server

Back