So,

I got this idea to have a pure summoner class. Like Final Fantasy where you summon monsters, they attack briefly and then vanish. So I created scripts for all the elite bosses so you could summon them and have them attack briefly and then vanish. So I based it off of Hammerhand's Druid system.

I'm at the point where I have a spellbook that works and scrolls containing the summons that you can add to the book. For example, I can summon the crimson dragon and it appears and one of two things happens:

1) The crimson dragon appears, gets ticked off at the zombies around, and flies into a rage killing the player.

2) If I change the monster mob so that the summoned mob (crimson dragon) is controlled by me, all he will do is guard me and won't attack anything even if I tell it "kill xxx"

So I'm at a stand still and could use some help.

What AI are you using. I mean basically what you're describing is either a EV or a summoned elemental....couldn't you just copy those and change the variables?

Here have a look at this script - all I really did was change a few variables but this is basically an EV scroll. I can't imagine why you'd use BaseChampion or BasePeerless so there must be something I'm not understanding about your intentions.

Attachments

• PrimitiveDoll.cs
    3 KB · Views: 9
Back