C#:
AddHtml( xxx, xxx, xxx,  xxx, "<basefont size=7>Blah Blah Blah</basefont>", false, false );
Don't work dude. You CAN but whatever you want inside the AddHTML, but the question is, DOES IT WORK WITH THE CLIENT? The size attribute is a big fat ass NO. It should be obvious that the CLIENT has massive limitations to what tags and attributes work with the CLIENT.

The whole reason why I asked this question is 'cause I already know that the SIZE attribute IS NOT SUPPORTED BY THE CLIENT.

What client are you using? I tested it in both servuo and runuo and it didn't change shit except the type of font that showed up. I even set it as high as 24 to confirm this, and again, all that changed was the font and not the size of the text.
Post automatically merged:

What did work was <h1> and <h2> but it broke the <center> tag. I've tried both ways with <h1 align=center>, <h1 align\"=center\">, <div align=center>, and <div align=\"center\"> and it stayed broken. Now the <div align=\"center\"> does work by itself in place of <center> but if you try to combine either one of them with other tags it breaks ( <h1><div align=\"center\"> or <div align=\"center\"><h1> ).

<basefont size=1 size1.png
<basefont size=2 size2.png
<basefont size=3 size3.png
<basefont size=4 size4.png
<basefont size=5 size5.png
<basefont size=6 size6.png
<basefont size=7 size7.png
<basefont size=8 size8.png
<basefont size=9 size9.png
<basefont size=10 size10.png