I noticed that whenever I switch facets, it either loses all containers, or causes all containers in the backpack to open. If I repeatedly switch between them via a teleporter, it ques this, and continues opening and closing them until the que is finished. From what I have been able to gather, this is something to do with the client. Has anyone found a way around this? Thanks in advance! I am using RunUO btw.

Noticed this sometime back on my staff character, but it wasn't all the time, it seemed intermittent.

Used to drive me nuts though, as I used to carry around many boxes/bags with regs/scrolls/special items and it would open them all, one after the other.

Noticed this sometime back on my staff character, but it wasn't all the time, it seemed intermittent.

Used to drive me nuts though, as I used to carry around many boxes/bags with regs/scrolls/special items and it would open them all, one after the other.

I haven't been able to track it down in Razor yet. Maybe it is only staff characters. I will see what happens when I release the new map. Thanks!

It's supposed to be opening your backpack so that it stays open consistently, not sure why it would re-open all of the other containers, unless they were also already open before changing facet.

It's supposed to be opening your backpack so that it stays open consistently, not sure why it would re-open all of the other containers, unless they were also already open before changing facet.

I am not either, though that makes sense as a reason to open or close the backpack. I am going to keep messing with it and see if the players have the same issue when I release the new map (I was previously only using Felucca).

Back