System In, Now Ready To Play

Nadious

Aug 5, 2016
Got VNC installed today by removing that pesky 'point' script that was giving me errors.

So, is there any kind of documentation for the modules that come with it? I'm playing around with the 'world chat', but so far, the only thing I've been able to come up with is using the ;w command before my text to send messages. I'm sure there has to be more to it than that (LOL), but I'm having trouble figuring out how to configure and set it up.

Tried to register on the VNC forums, but was told registration was currently disabled.

Vorspire

Vita-Nex: Core
Admin
ServUO Developer
Jul 29, 2013
United Kingdom
core.vita-nex.com
Shard Name
Ultima Shards: Multiverse
Donate
Donate money to this user
It's xmas day and you've just discovered hundreds of gifts under the tree - it would take me longer to tell you what to play with than it would for you to try a bit of everything :p

There are some starting tips in the README that should help.

Also, try [MyCommands - a lot of the services and modules have unique commands for extra functionality.

john burns

Mar 12, 2014
Michigan, USA
vachiadroylia.dynu.net
Shard Name
Vachia Droylia
The source files need to be placed in a directory within "/Scripts" for the project to compile with the shard.
Thx Vorspire.
I downloaded the Core 4.0.0.0 from your website, moved those files out that was in the folder "vitanexcore", made a folder in my scripts folder, copied the core over that I copied from your website, made a new starter file in my server folder with "make", and now everything is running fine.

Reactions: Vorspire