I'm looking to change my expansion to T2a. Is this in currentexpansions file or somewhere else. Also does this make the weapon names grey and named like the old days. Like an accurate war fork of might?

Names will not be greyed out. this is ACII. You need to make those changes yourself.

go to the Config folder. In there is one called maybe Expansions? Set it to T2A or None

Any clue what changes when I set it to T2a from uor? And where would I go about getting the old school item names?

Honestly nothing much. You will need to script a lot of those features yourself.

There are some old script packages out there but it will take some coding know how to merge it all together. There is no drag and drop system and there is no easy on or off when it comes to a lot of pre LBR features. You will need to modify everything from the public moongates to the player mobile to creatures.

Ok thanks for the info. I wanted to do a small island pvp server. Just didn't want inscribe and alchy bonuses to be in place.

There are also some nice disussions on RunUO about the T2A names, it's not ultra complicated to apply, but i personally didn't do it.

Anyone familiar with the pre t2a package origins? I'm trying to get the moon gate to work normally or atleast only rotate to two cities. Anyone know how to do this. I've been looking in the public moon gate file just csnt figure it out.

Back