I've been struggling with where to start with this concept, and I figure I'd ask on the forums. I've received a bunch of help from the Discord... But I'm still stuck.

What I'm looking for is a deed that captures the AoS mods from an item, and then applies and overwrites the AoS mods on a second targeted item.

I'd prefer if the targets were restricted by base item type, and truly I'm only looking for Base Armor.

Any help on scripts I could look at for inspiration or guidance would be greatly appreciated. If something like this already exists, let me know where!

Looking in BaseArmor I found this

Code:
public override void OnAfterDuped(Item newItem)
        {
            BaseArmor armor = newItem as BaseArmor;

if (armor == null)
                return;

armor.m_AosAttributes = new AosAttributes(newItem, m_AosAttributes);
            armor.m_AosArmorAttributes = new AosArmorAttributes(newItem, m_AosArmorAttributes);
            armor.m_AosSkillBonuses = new AosSkillBonuses(newItem, m_AosSkillBonuses);
            armor.m_SAAbsorptionAttributes = new SAAbsorptionAttributes(newItem, m_SAAbsorptionAttributes);
            armor.m_NegativeAttributes = new NegativeAttributes(newItem, m_NegativeAttributes);
            armor.m_TalismanProtection = new TalismanAttribute(m_TalismanProtection);

armor.m_SetAttributes = new AosAttributes(newItem, m_SetAttributes);
            armor.m_SetSkillBonuses = new AosSkillBonuses(newItem, m_SetSkillBonuses);
}

now the public version of m_AosAttributes is Attributes, and for m_AosArmorAttributes it's ArmorAttributes

so you could maybe take a piece of armor, but change it's ItemID to like a deed or something
then dbl click to target an item

if( targeted is BaseArmor )
{
this.Attributes = new AosAttributes( targeted, Attributes )

Back