I've been around the UO scene going on 13 years now. Playing official servers to almost every popular free shard out there. I dabbed over the years into making my own servers, most successful having 30+ players on for over a year. Today I decided I want to give it one final shot at making something people will enjoy, but this time do it the right way!

The World:

The sever will be built with the original Britannia map we all know and love. Depending on the interest at launch will decide how much of the world will be open to explore. For a small growing community we plan on launching with a minimum of 2 towns, one for blues one for reds, and 3 dungeons to explore. For a healthy larger community we will launch with the full world available.

PVP:

Era: T2A, We will try to keep pvp as simple and pure as possible. We don't want to see crazy explosion potions chasing people down, powerful weapons that can 1-2 hit players or wand dumps that no mana is used up. We want to bring the tank mage, pure dexer pvp back to life!

Duel System: We will look into having a ranked duel system in place or shortly after launch. We will discuss into doing ranked duel seasons and prizes given to top players at the end of each season.

Factions: We plan on revamping a faction system of some sort to fit this type of pvp. This could be anywhere from joining a specific town's army to having a modified version of 4 faction system. We plan on making Dungeon capturing a possibility where all members of that faction get a dungeon bonus.

PVM:

Dungeons: Since at the beginning we don't know how many players will be interested and how many dungeons will be open, all spawns will be custom and have to be discovered by the players.

Bosses: Each dungeon will have its own boss that will drop rares and raffle tickets. There will also be open world bosses that drop these items.

Champ spawns: Champ spawns will be open, but no power scrolls will be in game. Instead, they will drop raffle tickets, event tickets, rares and mega skills scrolls. (+3, +6, +8) in a certain skill.

Token System: We want to put a value on every mob you have killed. Tokens will drop based upon difficulty of the mob. These tokens can be turned in for great house decor and items.

Crafters:

We plan on making higher end magic weapons and items hard to come by ( very hard to come by). This leaves a big market for exceptional weapons and armor.

Skill gain:

Skill gain won't be crazy tough, but we don't want people to have 7x characters in a day. Our goal is to find a balance of easier skills to be gm'ed between 1-3 days, to harder skills taking a week or more at best. In game boost will be available in helping with gains. Skill scrolls, power hours, dungeon bonuses can all play part on how fast your character develops.

Updates:

As these ideas or the core of the server, we plan on constantly updating the server. Small fixes will be done weekly, with a major patch done every month or two. We want to keep the server as balanced as possible, but continue to add fresh content to the server.

Advertising:

Advertising and promotion will be done, starting at least 2 months in advance to a launch date. This will be done by word of mouth, contest and paid ads.

I'm currently looking for anyone that feels like this could be something they would enjoy helping with. This is a project for volunteers at this time. We plan to have a donation shop in the future ( no game breaking items or colors). Once the server is paid and a set amount for advertisement is taking out, the rest will be used to pay staff members depending on the amount of work they put in. (Lead programmer, programmer and so on.)

Please comment below or message me if you have any questions or want to make this happen with me!.

Working on server location, right now it will be hosted, by me or a staff member until its ready for beta/launch

Back