hello
i set my shard pre aos but while trying to tame nightmare it says i have no chance of taming this creature and i have 100 taming and it says that mare needs 95.1
any idea?

not sure then, first test it with a higher skill level and see if it works, if it does delve into the taming skill code and see why it doesnt read the proper value (unless that mares taming req is higher than 100)

not sure then, first test it with a higher skill level and see if it works, if it does delve into the taming skill code and see why it doesnt read the proper value (unless that mares taming req is higher than 100)
ok ty

I also have the same issue running a AOS server like yourself its basically using the New Animal Taming System vs Slots.

Just add Core checks as done below.

One more thing the changes wont take effect until the monster is respawned !!!

Basecreature.cs

public void AdjustTameRequirements()
{

if(Core.TOL)

// Currently, with increased control slots, taming skill does not seem to pass 108.0
if(ControlSlots <=ControlSlotsMin)
{
CurrentTameSkill = MinTameSkill;
}
else if (MinTameSkill < 108)
{
double minSkill = Math.Ceiling(MinTameSkill);

if (MinTameSkill < 0)
{
CurrentTameSkill = Math.Ceiling(Math.Min(108.0, Math.Max(0, CurrentTameSkill) + (Math.Abs(minSkill) * .7)));
}
else if(Core.AOS)
{
double level = ControlSlots - ControlSlotsMin;
double levelFactor = (double)(1 + (ControlSlotsMax - ControlSlotsMin)) / minSkill;

CurrentTameSkill = Math.Ceiling(Math.Min(100.0, minSkill + (minSkill * ((levelFactor * 7) * level))));
}

if (CurrentTameSkill < MinTameSkill)
CurrentTameSkill = MinTameSkill;
}
}

Back