So there is a lot of scripts out there for statue like monsters to train melee on. My question is, how would one go about making a training animal statue to train taming on. Any ideas?

Yes that's what I was thinking but once they are tamed they would have to be released to tame again. What I'm wondering is if there is some sort of timer that gets set.

Ohhhh, hah, I misread, I was thinking training tamed animals. Hmm. But yeah, a custom mob would be the way, unmovable/can't die so it doesn't run away. I haven't really dug into the taming mechanics, but I imagine there must be some way to have it do the entire taming process, including skill gains, but then just skip over the whole actual taming of the animal.

Yeah I'm not sure. I'm not sure where to look. I'm looking at this TamingTarget class right now that came with the vet rewards.

I'm thinking maybe I can somehow set a timer to switch the "controlled" flag after so many seconds.That should "untame" them.

I still have the Tamers Little Helper which I can add in custom releases- this would be a statue and when you click it (depending on your taming skill) it will bring a summon to tame- I can't tag to runuo where this was released as it seems to be down right now. This comes with 12 different summons to tame-all different names from which is in the server so no errors, tested and it seems to work fine so far.

Back