1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tapatalk Added & Forum Permissions Fixed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Insanity, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Insanity

Insanity Active Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have added Tapatalk to the forum. I find it very helpful when browsing a forum from a mobile device, which is why I added it. You can use Tapatalk from Android and iOS.

Also fixed forum permissions so everyone should be able to post in the New Join section and other sections. If you still experience issues such as this, be sure to let me know so I can fix it. Phpbb is a pain to use and setup permissions properly, so I'm not even sure I have it setup correctly even now.

That's all for now, expect more updates here soon.

2. Insanity

Insanity Active Member

Just figured I'd let everyone know that I have fixed Tapatalk support. So it'll now work for the new XenForo forum.

3. Hands Of God

Hands Of God Shard Owner

Works great. I found using my username it didnt like it. When i used my email worked just fine. Guessing it does not like spaces.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

4. Insanity

Insanity Active Member

Yeah, the RunUO forum doesn't like it when I login with my username on there due to the space in the name (talking about the actual site, they don't have Tapatalk support.) So I always have to login with my email.

Dafuq is an ADR6400L?

5. Hands Of God

Hands Of God Shard Owner

Never had an issue with Rubio last pass takes care of that for me lol. And a ADR6400L is a HTC Thunderbolt.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

6. Insanity

Insanity Active Member

Ah, that's better. Rubio...heh, I like that.