I would like a test shard that I can use pandora's box and fiddler on. For 2 weeks I have downloaded different clients and can't get pandora to work on any. Like some other posts about pandora, I get "loading" or "creating profile" but no other windows open to choose the path. I run all as administrator. I have windows 10 and am not sure if that is my biggest problem. I have now removed all of it from my computer and I am going to start over. I thought I read that the latest classic client will work with pandora? Any tips on how to successfully download and link these 3 programs? Is there a specific client that will work best with pandora?

Pandoras box https://www.servuo.com/threads/pandoras-box-3-download.794/ also there is a link for the converted UOP files- add this folder into your game client- I also added this into the Pandora folder and the UO Fiddler folder. So when asked to create a new profile in Pandora, go to your game client then open the converted UOP folder -click ok and it should work

EdIt: if you still have a problem try this :)
Right click the Pandora exe- run as administrator

or click Properties-click the box to run as administrator
also check Compatibility

Some one else had a problem with windows 10 and corrected by
Windows 10 and got it to finally work by running it in compatibility mode Windows Vista

Last edited:
Hi, Thank you, I did finally get it to load. Part of the problem was that the new profile screen was being hidden by my system. All I could see was the screen showing it was loading. After I hit alt/tab I could see the additional hidden screen and was able to create the profile. However, now It is open with my client but nothing is happening when I enter the commands. I can see the words like [decorate appear but nothing happens after. I think it may be something simple that I have missed mapping it to the client?

You added the converted UOP files in the places I suggested? When you created your new profile - you did the browse to your game file, then opened the UOP folder and clicked ok? Also be sure to run as administrator

The converted UOP files are under the game client and the pandora folder. I haven't downloaded fiddler yet. The profile I created is directed to the UOP folder in the game client. It opens great but when I select an option, I can see the command above my char's head but nothing happens. I am so close! And I always run as administrator. I attached a snip-it of my config panel. Is the pandora menu supposed to say "offline"?
Actually, when I use [createworld even without pandora, nothing happens except the words above my char. Could it be the way I am linked to my client through sevuo? Help please :)

Attachments

• pandora.png
    pandora.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Its acting as though your not owner/admin but player :) when you start ServUO did you create owner account? Yes it will say offline

I thought that too. Not sure how I set it up as a player when I just downloaded it all and started it from new. I had to put in the char name and password when I first started the servuo but Im not sure how I directed it to be a player and not the owner. Any suggestions?

When you start the server, on the server window- at some point after loading- it should ask if you want to make an owner account now- but Y (for yes) then it will ask for a password

When you start the server, on the server window- at some point after loading- it should ask if you want to make an owner account now- but Y (for yes) then it will ask for a password
I had to remove servuo and reinstall. This time it asked to create the owner account. I am finally in and pandora works! tyvm! Now to download fiddler...crossing my fingers :)

Back