After upgrading the server and client(7.0.74.78), the champion system does not work. [championinfo informs "The champion system is enabled but no altars exist". Champ spawn recreate - does not help. How to fix?

Are they not in game at all ?

Have you tried this ?
[global interface where championspawn

Also, if you find one, but the altar is underground, your can try this :
[inc z 20
(or [inc z 10 ... I don't remember if it's 10 or 20 to bring the altar back on the ground and not underground ^^)

Good luck !

Are they not in game at all ?

Have you tried this ?
[global interface where championspawn

Also, if you find one, but the altar is underground, your can try this :
[inc z 20
(or [inc z 10 ... I don't remember if it's 10 or 20 to bring the altar back on the ground and not underground ^^)

Good luck !
They are not in the game, [global interface where championspawn list one spawner, in TerMur (DragonTurtle). In other places they are not.
checked the coordinates along the axis (ChampionSpawns.xml) - they are in order

Last edited:
Then indeed, it seems your Champion Spawns have vanished ...

Weird stuff.

Sorry, I can't help much as I have no active shard at the moment and I am not aware of latest changes in those files.

Have you tried the command [GenChampSpawns ?
You probably did.

Hopefully someone else can help you. :)

[GenChampSpawns - does not help.
I think the problem is due to the additional parameters of Honesty after the update.
If I add a manual spawn ([add championspawn) on the updated server, then there will be additional parameters HonestyOwner, HonestyPickup, HonestyRegion. On a clean server, there are no such parameters.

Please forgive my bad eng.

Did you also check Config/Champions.cfg to be sure its set to true? If so you could post in Bug reports and the developers will check it out.

Solved the problem.
1. Turned off the server.
2. Deleted the file ..Saves\Champions\ChampionSystem.bin (something in it did not allow recreating the spawns of the champions)
3. Started the server.
4. [CreateWorld (check Camp Spawn)
5. [GenChampSpawns

-Champions.cfg was the default

I just had the same problem. I turned the champions off in the .cfg (true to false) restarted server then turned it back on (false to true) restarted server and then types [genchampspawns and it worked instantly.

Now my problem is the Alters are there but they aren't turned on. I killed spawn around them and nothing happened.

Last edited:
Not sure (again), but don't the Champ spawns get activated through Valor virtue now ?

Also, check those in Islh, they may be active by default.

These two tools may give you more global information :
- [add ChampionSpawnController
- [ChampionInfo

The champ spawns work just fine but you have to activate them with Valor first you are right. Took me a while to remember that...

yeah the alter thing has been a bug since runuo days for some reason it doesnt place correctly

Back