Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
Redmoon has this posted
ExodusTomeAltar.cs:
You will need to change the locations of these if you're not using my map:
BossLocation = new Point3D(2072, 626, -40);//Change Here if using newer maps
TeleportDest = new Point3D(1979, 624, 0);//Change Here if using newer maps<<<maybe change for new Dest point if the key works off this info?
ExitDest = new Point3D(2142, 628, -80); //Change Here if using newer maps

Kilra Yan

Aug 26, 2015
Could anyone share map download again please? Seems like links are broken..

nevermind since with EC client all that is useless

Last edited:

Kilra Yan

Aug 26, 2015
I am trying to implement this quest, everything fine, great one, but when you make the XML spawner for the CHEST setting XML Proximity to any number then -1 the chest NO LONGER spawn.

Why this?

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
So you set the spawner in a chest to -1 or you set the spawn area to -1? Usually -1 would be under the map, but of course this would depend on the props height of the map, but lets ask @tass23 if he might know :)

Kilra Yan

Aug 26, 2015
So you set the spawner in a chest to -1 or you set the spawn area to -1? Usually -1 would be under the map, but of course this would depend on the props height of the map, but lets ask @tass23 if he might know :)
Sorry that wasnt a bug the box do not spawn that way just if u use det hidden so it work. I sent my merge job to admin dmurphy With my package to hopely include many osi quests already posted by other users and never included before

Last edited:

Kilra Yan

Aug 26, 2015
I optimized this quest with the following corrections, feel free to update the resource with my changes...
Very few master changes needed in order to make this quest 100% OSI like, but over my capabilities.

- Now player is allowed to place altars manually (no longer needed to be placed the altars by GM/CONSEULORS OR ANY STAFF)
- Death Vortex corrected body model
- Developed XML spawn & decos
- Hues fixes
- Loot fixes (included the correct altar deed as fourth key to summon the book according to uoguide)
- Minor fixes to fit the up-described changes

- Included XML spawns & decorations

TODO:
- Ritual should be considered done only if each party member has the required stuff
- Allow player to be teleported from Felucca/Trammel to Ilshenar after using the master key (without having to get to Ilshenar shrine for this)

Hopely to see this in ServUO official repository someday! :rolleyes:

Attachments

Kilra Yan

Aug 26, 2015
For anyone who wish to include opposition group between dupres and exodus creatures everything is included in the this new revision.

Read and apply the few changes in the readme file before starting server.

Attachments

Denjiki

Feb 6, 2014
Le Roy, Michigan
Shard Name
Apocalypse
For anyone who wish to include opposition group between dupres and exodus creatures everything is included in the this new revision.

Read and apply the few changes in the readme file before starting server.
Glad you got this figured out and submitted. This makes an awesome resource even better :). Thanks for doing this!

Samuel Packham

Feb 1, 2014
Donate
For those of us who are using Pre-UOP versions of the Ultima Online client how do we get the exodus vd file/animation working? I think the Exodus animation came about with client 7.0.32.0 or close to there.