ServUO Developer
Aug 18, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
www.quingis.com
Shard Name
Quingis UO
argalep submitted a new resource:

The Stone Ruins - stone ruins, navrey

The stone ruins inside Navrey's lair can be used to activate a secret mechanism which drops a heavy pile of rocks on her. The rocks damage her by about 30% of her overall health.

The mechanism is activated by clicking three stone ruins found inside her lair. Each stone ruin has a little part which is clickable and will change its color for a certain duration of time. To drop the rocks all three ruins must by activated at the same time.

This can either be accomplished by having three...
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: RedBeard and m309

Nuggzy

Aug 29, 2015
I wish it had a easy way for one person to test it. I haven't been successful getting it to work solo.
I do it solo on OSI all the time, you just have to figure out the order they go in. I haven't tested this one yet but if it's like OSI you have 3 different timers. You can click on them and see how long they last, the stone should be a different color when active. Mount up and go Short>Med>Long

Nuggzy

Aug 29, 2015
I wish it had a easy way for one person to test it. I haven't been successful getting it to work solo.
Was you able to get it going? I installed it but my stones aren't clickable. Haven't had much time to play with it yet. I will mess with it after work.

Nuggzy

Aug 29, 2015
they are clickable but I can't seem to get the end result. Didn't bother spending lots of time on it though...
I have worked on it a lot the last couple days. I have it working good and now it's 95% OSI. The order change event still needs fixed, it does it every reset but on OSI it's once daily. And the hues are a bit off but that is an easy fix it just takes time to test all the hues to find the right one. The effects could use a bit of work but they are closer to OSI. To help test it I just increased the timers to give me time. I set a variable at the top of the BaseStoneRuin.cs for the timers, change them for testing.

Add the following code to your Regions.xml in the TerMur section to make the pillars so they are only clickable when you are next to them. As it was you could click them from the other side of the screen.

Code:
        <region type="StygianAbyssRegion" priority="100" name="Naverys Lair Pillar">
            <rect x="1067" y="843" width="7" height="7" />
            <rect x="1035" y="846" width="7" height="7" />
            <rect x="1035" y="875" width="7" height="7" />
        </region>

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilra Yan

Swoo

Sep 18, 2015
i put this into custom scripts, what do i have to do that the pillar will spawn? the spaces in the 3 ruins stay empty

okay lol get it ..... [genstoneruins did it :)

Last edited: