Hello All, im new to the scripting aspect of tuo, and i really have no clue what i'm doing, but i'm vary eager to learn. Some quick history about me, iv been playing uo since 1996 and i love the game, i'm just starting to build/configure a ren/t2a server, i remember old glory days of 96/97/98 when trinsic was over ran with the undead, vesper was taken over by trolls and red orges, minoc was attacked orcs as was cove, i mainly lived in vesper and ran with a bunch know as the Crimson Empire, BullsEye, Warcon Tankcon Ravenmaster and a few others, and i even remember when Britain was attacked and Lord British was taken prisoner. I even met Lord British in his castle. Anyway i'm building my server in the old format of felucca no tramy here for me. witch brings me to this script that i found on here, it reminds me of back when there were killable nps in bucs den, i remember that the colored sandals were a hot item back then, especially the black ones, well i figured this npc would be perfect for bucs den since after all it was a well known scum of the era hang out, thugs, pirates and the like. i have installed it and it does comple ok but it needs some work, first i tested with my gm account doing propertys command on the placed npc, looking at the blessed item in its property i set it to false and the npc becomes blue and is attackable and will fight back when attacked, my first question is how can i set this property to be false within the script so as it is spawned it will spawn already blessed=false ? also the script does some silly stuff with adding new clothes to its self when you say goodbye after the strip, and fails to redress all the clothes as it should, also when you say goodbye she will throw her stripper lingerie at you, i would like the item to land in your backpack instead, of the ground, and also would like her to throw either her black skirt black bustier or the lingerie in stead of always the lingerie. the other thing would be nice is to have a pair of black sandals as well also make each item thrown blessed. and need to fix a bug/exploit that i can see happening/ that is this even if you don't pay her the gold for the strip, and just merely say goodbye to her she will throw the lingerie. please can someone help me out with all this and see if we can teach and old dog new tricks lol, thanks for the help and the reading of my long winded post, i've uploaded the script with a couple of my own edits that i have failed to fix any thing, i'm such a nob when it comes to this.

Attachments

• Stripper.cs
    15.5 KB · Views: 23
Back