yall don't pay me to be a badass in this department. so ...

the thing is, i'm just going to go hire a team.
build from scratch and dominate.

dominate how you ask?
run things my way...

class balance my way.

provide features to a broader range of features then just 1 elite class of retarded tamers with evo pets.

who's in?

yall don't pay me to be a badass in this department. so ...

the thing is, i'm just going to go hire a team.
build from scratch and dominate.

dominate how you ask?
run things my way...

class balance my way.

provide features to a broader range of features then just 1 elite class of retarded tamers with evo pets.

who's in?
don't get me wrong, i love the evo pets, i just think we need more to this game than Dark Ages of Tame's Alotta Shit.

check this out if you want more insight as to this rant/proposition.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ultimaonli...selection_and_design/?st=j2cgt2xd&sh=c8bbe994
https://www.reddit.com/r/ultimaonline/comments/69hzfs/ultima_sir_tames_alot/?st=j2cgypbh&sh=7f51b9df

after carefully using your brain and not responding with "Too High To Think" cough cough i mean "too long to read" as those applicable are not the kind i wish to employ. yes, i mean $$$$ EMPLOY.

if you have a brain, i say use it!
if you have a voice, i say Speak!
if you are human - use your brain and speak!
[doublepost=1494029629][/doublepost]I want a team of Deviant people.
people UNHAPPY with ... EVERY OTHER DAMNED SERVER!
sorry, they suck.

now for clarification - i have ran into a SMALL handful of shards in the past 2 decades that didn't suck.

What is a Dev?

A Developer is a person who can do ALL OF THE DAMNED WORK HIM or HER SELF!
but things run faster, smoother, more efficiently with a team!
a STRONG team. a team on the same page more or less.

and he is the manager of this crapfactory.

our goal: is to provide something the majority of people want.

to not be overshadowed by another class in an overbearing and unwavering manner. example tamers in 98% of all shards.

that is not to say i am against no skill cap, on the contrary why cant we all have pets and use them as supplemental?
NOT THE FOCUS!!!!!! <insert uncouth foul language and cuss-words, trolling is automatically provided>

I DONT WANT TOOLS! I WANT BRAINS!!!!!

BRAINS!!!! /drool
zombie class.... ? theres an idea... j/k.

if you can't put up with this kind of behavior, antics and rants, WHAT TEAM ARE YOU LOOKING FOR????

the toothfairy team: lets all hug eachother and tame cuddly aminals ! (yes misspelled on purpose :p )

players are here to kill things... are "HERE TO KILL SHIT"
players who are here to tame cuddly aminals are "here to tame things" ... q.q doesn't that just bring a tear to your eye???

LORD DEATHKNIGHT BRAVO VICTOR OF THE UNDEAD DARK THINGY ALLIANCE OF DOOM!!! - ill guess he is a necro not here to tame shit?"

"LORD OF THE LIGHT, PALADIN OF VALOR AND HONOR" - i bet he is here to get his ass kicked by a tamer.

i have an idea for the super extreme view of how lame i think some servers are.
"THE GREAT MINER OF MINOC" - he spends his days doing this, here i'll even design a ficticious story for it!

we will call him Minor Bob.

Bob goes out, tends to the earth and finds his keep. the earth giveth and the earth taketh.
he burns away at the ingots and reveals a metal.
he takes the metal from the Crucible and hammers and pounds for hours away.
A sword is produced.
a very well made sword with the properties of the heart of a titan in it.
a Tamer walks into his store... (fat lady walks into al bundy's shoe store... (copywrite "Married With Children" starring character Al Bundy) ------- yes tamers you are the fat lady in the shoe store.

tamer asks the miner about a sword he wishes to by... the shoe salesman... cough i mean blacksmith/tinkerer/miner/tailor/specialEducationCoachForShittyDevs

MinerBob tells him well... i worked really hard for this one piece and is very irreplaceable!
it is one of a kind and i cannot likely make another like it.

i have just the sword for you. it will cost !@#$%%%^& obviously not more money than you are willing to part with.

Tamer equips the sword.... dragons kill everything...
does the tamer use the sword? the occasional *whack* here and there, sure.

but had he selected "warrior" he would have received more use out of it. if not longevity (ya thats another problem, life of items.)

but pretend the life of the item for 5 minutes, isn't worthless!

now, does MinerBob Feel like he got screwed on the class he chose?

well that depends on your imagination of how this unfolds.
Bob can either make nothing off this sword and cry about it, or he can sell something worthy to someone worthy.

That said, tamers do need to be taken down a few notches and i know just how to balance this - my secret.

if your tired of working for ... Nothing.
no results, nothing new, NO REAL PRODUCT - this might be for you.

if you want to conform and feel that "well everyone has everything already taken care of" and along those same lines,
"I got bored of this game, there was nothing left worth competing against." then your in the right place.

First.. and foremost,
even through this uncouth behavior i speak to you,
i tell you i was also a storyteller... not a dungeon master. i really don't care about your lvl 20+ wizard :p

i have a plethora of idea's in mind for this shard. and soo little time on this earth.
with more people we can speed things up seamlessly.

people i am not looking for:

those who find George Carlin the comedian insensitive, unimaginative, and imprecise, let alone not funny...
your not going to like me very much. even though i still wont have a problem with you!!!

some very sensitive people in this world. many of which cannot deliver results *cough* millennials *cough* sorry i was stuck in a millennial's throat.

anyways...

Email me if you are like-minded and want to see new shit!
or just if you want to ask me questions, pick my brain, hear what i have to say.

it is all extremely valid.
atleast i feel as such.

and i feel that way about those who speak to me!
your time is worth! i will spend time on you!
i will not disappear faded into questions i cannot answer.

if i don't have the answer, We will go Get the Answer, Together!
i may need Testers for specific playstyles, to play those specific playstyles but that is another road for a Test Server.

Our MIssion is our server will be pivitol!
We will change how UO is done.
are you tired of the same shit all the time????????????????

Fine, join my team.
hate my idea's? FINE STILL join my team.
i need people like you to help with more than 1 perspective.
if you are further from what other Dev's think in the way of conventional, then join here, i am looking for you.

i have no names, but i know you are out there, and there are Thousands and Thousands.

if every grain of sand on the beach was a story, a LIFELONG story...
you would stop for every person too just to ask them what they think and how they are doing!

this is the people i need.

if your interested.

FUCK EMAILS here is my phone number and email.
email is for easier contact methods for long-term.
PHONE CALL is so who i know who the hell we both are talking to!
210-702-7597 - txt first i screen calls. just start txt with the 2 first letters UO.
this will allow me to know who the hell im speaking to. at this point your calling me, so you need to identify yourself :p (damned !@#$ing millenials like i have to spell this shit out or something????? LOL )

~Gary~
[doublepost=1494030059][/doublepost]p.s. this is my recruitment/disclaimer

(like i have to tell you...)
this is the part you call me, and ask me shit.
this is the part you also post questions here and ask questions here for others too see, this gets answers LAST on priorities.
the team comes first and well... me answering to someone and not to a team member first is not team playing.

My team will be picking you apart like buzzards.
we search for the ones with meat on them. with life left.
if your not worth the effort we are going to ignore your post possibly. that is a very high chance.
call me, txt me, then post here.

call/txt for immediate response.
post here to be picked a part by the buzzards. (social media innuendo? lol)
messaging me in private is also okay. i do work with timid people.

if you don't get it yet, i bend over backwards for you to make shit work! ITS WHAT I DO!
[doublepost=1494030171][/doublepost]gee i hope i didn't make fun of the past 6000 shards...

Pokemon Trainer is master race.

That being said, I've never really messed with Evo. I am of the opinion that there should be no gigantic pets that block being able to click on a dozen different mobiles behind them. Dragons should have been boss-type mobs, and Drakes should have filled their role as badass generic monsters and powerful pets.

Last edited:
Back