I added scripts for creating Tinkering Bods the problem i ran into is now the Bod is wanting Ore specific made Tools...so I thought i would try adding Ore types to BaseTool.cs

One of the Bods I got from testing this system was to create Agapite Inshaves ... I created the Inshaves using agapite ore...but Inshaves didnt have the ore type on it..so the Bod wasnt taking the Inshaves i created...

Anyway I was thinking if I was able to have it say Agapite Inshave...on the tool the bod should accept it... here is what i have and problem i ran into..error.png

As you can see from image The name only showing as error...i also included my BaseTool.cs if anyone had any ideas or suggestions to make this work =) or if my thinking is way off heh...

Thankx in advance with any help...

Attachments

• BaseTool.cs
    15.1 KB · Views: 3
You dont need to alter BaseTool.cs to make them work. Post your Small & Large Tinkering BODs. I actually had Tink BODs in the works as part of the new BODs I added into OWLTR, just dropped them as Tinkering is kind of limited. Unfortunately, I apparently deleted ALL copies of them, because I had them fully working, right down to the Rewards. :(

Sure Hammer..here is copy of the modified Tinker Bods i am using...I took Lucid's and modified it...Just not sure what i am missing hehe for it to work properly.

Attachments

• LargeTinkerBOD.cs
    4.3 KB · Views: 6
  • SmallTinkerBOD.cs
    8.6 KB · Views: 8
Question. have you checked your Blacksmith BODs since adding the new ores? Or any of them considering the new resources in general?
[doublepost=1464624528][/doublepost]Better yet, craft items using different resources. I'm thinking you'll be getting several of the "Provided Token Out Of Range" items.

haven't fully checked them yet...need to test that...but i think it was working before..before i started messing with the BOD code...

It very well could be your ResourceInfo.cs to blame. I remember getting errors like that when daat99 & I were updating OWLTR (well he was updating, I was testing). Anywho, long story short, I had messed up the order & whatnot in the ResourceInfo & it caused the names of both the ores & items crafted by them to do that. If you want I can take a look at yours just to try to rule that out.

Sure ,,Hammer...here is my Resourceinfo.cs
[doublepost=1464637516][/doublepost]Hmmm yeah its Displaying same for an Ethereal Studded Tunic i made and the regular Sewing Kit...
error2.png

Attachments

• ResourceInfo.cs
    71.6 KB · Views: 4
Just what parts of OWLTR are you using anyway? I noticed you dont have
using daat99;
in your using statements, but are showing some of the coding.
[doublepost=1464641652][/doublepost]Ok, ResourceInfo looks good. Next possibility on the list would be Ingots.cs, Leathers.cs & the like because the CliLoc number showing in that 2nd error is for
exceptional ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
The 1st one up top is for
~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~

Most the Daat99 that i am using is the BOD code and Masterloot bag /Tokens and Champ it self and some bits and pieces of borrowed code Am using the Carpenter and Fletching BOD code and using Lucid's Tinkering Code (modified)

I did notice that the names for leather hides etc names are coming out right..its when i craft something ...and well the tools ..but the tools is due to the edits made to BaseTool.cs...

Sorry hammer just seen your reply...thats what i was actually Just thinking...and would make sense with what Clicloc errors i am getting...I must have not String'd the AddProperty un-correctly...

These are from mine.
BaseArmor
Code:
        public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
        {
            //daat99 OWLTR start - add custom resources to name
            string oreType = CraftResources.GetName(m_Resource);
            int level = CraftResources.GetIndex(m_Resource) + 1;

if (m_Quality == ArmorQuality.Exceptional)
            {
                if (level > 1 && !string.IsNullOrEmpty(oreType))
                    list.Add(1053100, "{0}\t{1}", oreType, GetNameString()); // exceptional ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
                else
                    list.Add(1050040, GetNameString()); // exceptional ~1_ITEMNAME~
            }
            else
            {
                    list.Add(1053099, "{0}\t{1}", oreType, GetNameString()); // ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
                else
                    list.Add(GetNameString());

}
            //daat99 OWLTR end - add custom resources to name
            //    else
            if (m_ReforgedPrefix != ReforgedPrefix.None || m_ReforgedSuffix != ReforgedSuffix.None)
            {
                if (m_ReforgedPrefix != ReforgedPrefix.None)
                {
                    int prefix = RunicReforging.GetPrefixName(m_ReforgedPrefix);

if (m_ReforgedSuffix == ReforgedSuffix.None)
                        list.Add(1151757, String.Format("#{0}\t{1}", prefix, GetNameString())); // ~1_PREFIX~ ~2_ITEM~
                    else
                        list.Add(1151756, String.Format("#{0}\t{1}\t#{2}", prefix, GetNameString(), RunicReforging.GetSuffixName(m_ReforgedSuffix))); // ~1_PREFIX~ ~2_ITEM~ of ~3_SUFFIX~
                }
                else if (m_ReforgedSuffix != ReforgedSuffix.None)
                    list.Add(1151758, String.Format("{0}\t#{1}", GetNameString(), RunicReforging.GetSuffixName(m_ReforgedSuffix))); // ~1_ITEM~ of ~2_SUFFIX~
            }
        }
BaseWeapon
Code:
        public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
        {
            //daat99 OWLTR start - custom resources
            string oreType = CraftResources.GetName(m_Resource);
            int level = CraftResources.GetIndex(m_Resource) + 1;

if (m_Quality == WeaponQuality.Exceptional)
            {
                    list.Add(1053100, "{0}\t{1}", oreType, GetNameString()); // exceptional ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
                else
                    list.Add(1050040, GetNameString()); // exceptional ~1_ITEMNAME~
            }
            else
            {
                    list.Add(1053099, "{0}\t{1}", oreType, GetNameString()); // ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
                else
                    list.Add(GetNameString());

}
            //daat99 OWLTR end - custom resources
            if (m_ReforgedPrefix != ReforgedPrefix.None || m_ReforgedSuffix != ReforgedSuffix.None)
            {
                if (m_ReforgedPrefix != ReforgedPrefix.None)
                {
                    int prefix = RunicReforging.GetPrefixName(m_ReforgedPrefix);

if (m_ReforgedSuffix == ReforgedSuffix.None)
                        list.Add(1151757, String.Format("#{0}\t{1}", prefix, GetNameString())); // ~1_PREFIX~ ~2_ITEM~
                    else
                        list.Add(1151756, String.Format("#{0}\t{1}\t#{2}", prefix, GetNameString(), RunicReforging.GetSuffixName(m_ReforgedSuffix))); // ~1_PREFIX~ ~2_ITEM~ of ~3_SUFFIX~
                }
                else if (m_ReforgedSuffix != ReforgedSuffix.None)
                    list.Add(1151758, String.Format("{0}\t#{1}", GetNameString(), RunicReforging.GetSuffixName(m_ReforgedSuffix))); // ~1_ITEM~ of ~2_SUFFIX~
            }

Thankx Hammer..yeah I do believe thats what i was missing...Now to get the newest SVN merged to my old SVN heh./.and get to do some testing before Releasing my OWLTR heh...

Back