Tired Of Searching

Cass Winterhaven

Apr 26, 2014
Shard Name
Working on it
I have been playing UO since the 80's, have my own test shard that I have been working on for last 3 years. I love to create and decorate and am looking for a place to play quietly, with no drama and staff that will listen to the player when they state that an item is not working properly as intended. A place where skills have no cap and PVP is Fel Rules only. Wiki is important and helps players who actually use it before asking questions.

I have been searching the shard lists for months and am tired of scanning lists of shards and clicking on links that do not work or shards that wont load. I like to donate to shards whom I think have a chance of being up and coming. I do not expect special treatment, just some interesting gear or customization that I can use donation denomination on.

I hate Discord (to distracting) to contact Staff and the facebook thing. I do not like FaceBook its another area of listening to Drama and messages that don't have a thing to do with me or my game time.

I need a shard that loves customization. How about a little color in the world ??? Show me you care about your shard being one of the better shards. Don't dismiss your player they are what keeps your shard running. When you do not care its a place I do not want to waste my time on. I come to enjoy, lose myself in the world and learn.

Not a PVP fan, but as long as I only have to worry about one faucet where I can be killed by fellow player is fine.

Cass Winterhaven

Apr 26, 2014
Shard Name
Working on it
I looked it over and the only thing that stops me so far is The strict Role Playing. Im not one to be told how I play my game. RP is not my bag. Thanks for the heads up though. Much Apprecited.

Brosephine

Nov 9, 2018
The GM on Heritage certainly cares about the server. I also like to decorate and enjoy the quieter aspects of Ultima Online, and I've been playing on Heritage for almost two years. I'm quite happy. If you haven't already, check us out! Hit up Brosephine in game and I'll help get you started. :)

Shard running for over two years offering the newest content on a stable platform.

Check out our
https://trueuo.com

Check out our Discord
https://discord.gg/spjepdC

Dedicated Server - 24/7 99.9% uptime.
Newest content to include:
- Pet Training publish
- VvV (Vice vs Virtue PVP system)
- Covetous Void pool encounter
- Shame loot system
- High seas
- Time Of Legends
- Town Loyalty
- Vendor Search
- Imbue / Reforge
- Clean Up Britannia
- Castle Blackthorn Dungeon
- All Skill Masteries
- Guild Vaults
- Unique and balanced economy

SA, HS, TOL +

Host = play.trueuo.com
Port = 2593

Djeryv

Oct 2, 2014
...and staff that will listen to the player when they state that an item is not working properly as intended.
I see things like this referenced often about shards, and I just never seem to get it. One of their boasting points is that they have 24x7 staff online...blah...blah...blah, but I never reached out to a staff member on any MMORPG in my life (live or emulated). Why is it important that there is a "staff"? I can't say that they are "unimportant", I am just curious what others have needed them for to the point that the very mention of their existences constitutes a good server.

Brosephine

Nov 9, 2018
I suppose it depends on the server, really. Sometimes things go wrong in game. Sometimes errors cause crashes or bugs. A good GM will take the time to investigate crashes that disable the server and lead to down time to ensure that they don't happen again. A good GM will look into reported bugs and apply fixes on a regular basis. These things make the gaming experience more enjoyable for players, and all of these things happen on Heritage. Dan and Dexter do an awesome job. No server is ever without its problems, and a quality staff makes a big difference!

Djeryv

Oct 2, 2014
I guess when I ran servers, I was not a dedicated online staff member. If my friends found problems, they would either tell me over coffee or shoot me an email (we lived in the same area)...but I understand the points given.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
I work full time for the US Army yet still manage to support both communities. (Heritage and ServUO)

Reactions: Brosephine