Hello all,

I seem to have too many mobiles on my server and Im not sure what is going on any ideas on how to approach this? I actually been told that this is a very high number and my server crash with a memory erro as it is using almost 5+ Gb Mobiles:393999

Hi Dexter_Lexia,

That is the issue Im not even use what the mobiles are, I dont remember adding lots of mobiles :( how can I go about searching, or where can I look? I uploaded a Mobiles file I manage to come up with, but I wonder if that helps ;) sorry about my ignorance.

Attachments

• worldprofile_mobiles.txt
    24.6 KB · Views: 14
287258014 -0.77% Server.Mobiles.WanderingHealer
287245728 -0.77% Server.Mobiles.WanderingShaman

This looks suspect...
Tell us the results of these commands;

[global count where WanderingHealer
[global count where WanderingShaman

global count WanderingShaman 385500
global count WanderingHealer 385516
[doublepost=1530655522][/doublepost]Voxpire this was the counts you asked for they seem a bit high :)

Yea, looks like you have a bad spawner or more somewhere, you'll have to find them.

Run the same commands again, but replace 'count' with 'interface'

Hi !

I have also had issues with the Wandering Shamans. There were a few spawners that had them in the Valley of Eodon on my shard.

Waiting to find what is wrong about them, I have just removed the WanderingShaman entries in those XMLSpawners.

What is weird is there is nothing wrong in the WanderingShaman script. Maybe it’s linked to the map. They all spawn in the internal map.

An easy way to delete them all is by using the [xmlfind command. Just look for the WanderingShaman type. It will return your 380k shamans in a list. Select them all, and hit delete.
You will get a freeze for about 5-10 minutes (it should delete all the items linked to them if I am not wrong).

Also, don’t forget to remove the entries on the 8-10 spawners having them. Or you’ll get the same issue in a few weeks.
At least, until you find how to solve the problem about them ;)

Good luck !

Back