thanks I put a pull request in for them :) for tags I couldn't add to the artifacts was new slayers we have not got but I plan on doing a lot of pull requests with a lot of tol stuff I have did a lot of research and data gathering from stats to hues ect.

I feel like im annoying the ServUo community by posting all these errors but atleast im helping other people update there scripts or other people with the same issues! Anyways I got a couple errors, i did not find velocity in AOS.cs, is my server missing this I have the latest repo? IS there other weapons i should check that should have it ? Would like to get these arties in though!

P.S to Milva, the link you sent me on an old post on how to copy errors by right clicking inside ServUo does not work with mine.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    15.1 KB · Views: 32
Why can Wall of Hungry Mouths have this.AbsorptionAttributes.EaterPoison = 20; in its script but this one can not?

Okay I atleast put some effort in before bugging the forums again but I cant seem to find why it would work on one item but not another?

It looks like a couple of entries were wrong. I don't know where I got my TOL Artifacts but they are a little different. It is odd because on WallOfHungryMouths it is written as this pack - this.AbsorptionAttributes.EaterPoison = 20; Very strange... but mine do work.

MoctapotlsObsidianSword.cs
Mine:
WeaponAttributes.SplinteringWeapon = 20;

This pack:
AbsorptionAttributes.SplinteringWeapon = 20;

JumusSacredHide.cs
Mine:
SAAbsorptionAttributes.EaterPoison = 15;

This Pack:
AbsorptionAttributes.EaterPoison = 15;

jumu.jpg

Also as for copy/paste from the error screen, I left click on the upper left corner of the console window and get this menu

Untitled-4.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
It looks like a couple of entries were wrong. I don't know where I got my TOL Artifacts but they are a little different. It is odd because on WallOfHungryMouths it is written as this pack - this.AbsorptionAttributes.EaterPoison = 20; Very strange... but mine do work.

MoctapotlsObsidianSword.cs
Mine:
WeaponAttributes.SplinteringWeapon = 20;

This pack:
AbsorptionAttributes.SplinteringWeapon = 20;

JumusSacredHide.cs
Mine:
SAAbsorptionAttributes.EaterPoison = 15;

This Pack:
AbsorptionAttributes.EaterPoison = 15;

View attachment 6177

Also as for copy/paste from the error screen, I left click on the upper left corner of the console window and get this menu

View attachment 6178

I changed the scripts to what you have for calling the attributes and it worked, so if anyone else has this issue give it a shot!

The one I have says:
Code:
  [Constructable]
  public HalwasHuntingBow()
  : base(0x10149)
  {
  Velocity = 60;
  Attributes.AttackChance = 20;
  Attributes.WeaponSpeed = 45;
  WeaponAttributes.HitLeechMana = 20;
  //Slayer = SlayerName.Eodon; New Not Yet Implented
  }
Odd that they were released by the same person but have a few differences. Not sure which came out first... Here are all the TOL artifacts that I have (I did not write them, did not know I had them in the files)

Attachments

• TOL Artifacts.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 12
Back