Hey All, I was wondering if anyone can help me i just updated to newest svn and got everything working but i get my server loaded and bout 5 seconds after everything loads i get this crash

[article]
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[Server.Item,Server.Mobile]' to type 'Server.Item'.
at Knives.TownHouses.TownHouseSign.PackUpItems() in c:\Dragons_Legacy_Code\Dragons_Legacy_1.1a\Scripts\Custom\New Systems\Town Houses v2.01\Items\TownHouseSign.cs:line 872
at Knives.TownHouses.TownHouseSign.ClearHouse() in c:\Dragons_Legacy_Code\Dragons_Legacy_1.1a\Scripts\Custom\New Systems\Town Houses v2.01\Items\TownHouseSign.cs:line 750
at Knives.TownHouses.TownHouse.OnDelete() in c:\Dragons_Legacy_Code\Dragons_Legacy_1.1a\Scripts\Custom\New Systems\Town Houses v2.01\Items\TownHouse.cs:line 206
at Server.Item.Delete() in C:\Dragons_Legacy_Code\Dragons_Legacy_1.1a\Server\Item.cs:line 4244
at Server.Timer.DelayCallTimer.OnTick() in C:\Dragons_Legacy_Code\Dragons_Legacy_1.1a\Server\Timer.cs:line 616
at Server.Timer.Slice() in C:\Dragons_Legacy_Code\Dragons_Legacy_1.1a\Server\Timer.cs:line 410
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Dragons_Legacy_Code\Dragons_Legacy_1.1a\Server\Main.cs:line 577
[/article]

the 2 files are attached

if anyone has any idea how to fix this that would be great as i cannot see whats wrong everything was working good till the last 2-3 days of updates, i have even tried recompiling the exe and that was not it

Attachments

• TownHouse.cs
    6.5 KB · Views: 5
  • TownHouseSign.cs
    33.1 KB · Views: 4
Anyone Have Any Idea's on how to fix/update the townhouses to prevent this from happening, also noticed on my other code that if a player demolishes there house it crashes the server so i know it's some thing wrong in the signs with the newer housing code just not 100% sure on where it's coming from atm.

I sent you a PM on this too, but just in case, here is a "clean" version, without house key support.

Attachments

• Town Houses v2.01.zip
    50.6 KB · Views: 48
Back