Hey guys,
Many years passed and I decided to get my UO back. I don't think it is possible to fully get over this game.
Anyways, I have ML client installed and everything looks ok except Trammel.
Some NPC are off grid. Create world doesn't create everything, I tried to clear facet prior to created a new world as well. When I teleport [M Tele it either gets me in a dark place or under a tile. I did not notice that problem with other facets so far. Any clue what could be wrong? I had ML downloaded somewhere from internet, and now I have one from servuo. It is really frustrating. in darkness.jpg
nocreate.jpg
undertile.jpg
Thank you,

hey, i noticed that too when i did my server so what i did is i downloaded and completely updated my client to the very newest version on both server end and my pc end then went and did wiped the server of all npc's ect ect ect threw the [admin gump, then then after that threw the gump told it to create world.... and have found that issue has been resolved... other then using the [m tele and teleporting all over creation LOL

That is not "fully patched"

We are around 70.0.50.1 (something like that)

They changed the way the maps lined up.

Fully update using the real uo patcher and it will fix your problem.

tbh it looks more like the server is not pointed to the client files.
Make sure you do so in the Config folder, DataPath.cfg

Right client needs update plus the datpath needs to point to the game client- my client is now at 7.0.52.2

The second images is taken on Trammel Occlo. The server data files does have "New Haven" information and are generating items for that.

1. In "Data\Decoration\Trammel" you have haven.cfg and _haven additions.cfg. and in "Data\Decoration\Felucca" you have ocllo.cfg.

2. All sign positions and names are stored in the file signs.cfg in data directory.

3. Common.map show where the NPC vendors are spawned.

-Grim

Last edited:
You also need to set your values properly in MapDefinitions.cs when using an older client:

TileMatrixPatch.Enabled =false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat =true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

The second images is taken on Trammel Occlo. The server data files does have "New Haven" information and are generating items for that.

1. In "Data\Decoration\Trammel" you have haven.cfg and _haven additions.cfg. and in "Data\Decoration\Felucca" you have ocllo.cfg.

2. All sign positions and names are stored in the file signs.cfg in data directory.

3. Common.map show where the NPC vendors are spawned.

-Grim

Can i find somwhere files for good ML spawn? old/new haven, etc.?

checking. it covers the same things as [createworld ? up to now i have 2 different ways to set spawns: [createworld and [xmlload spawns - with this disstro i will have third. which one should i use? ;p

well you can use xmlload to spawn neruns distro, and if memory serves me right neruns distro was the original method to use [createworld so the chances are you will need to do some tweaking to get it to work if using the latest servuo

Back