1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Travesty issues

Discussion in 'Archived Bug Reports' started by Tasanar, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Tasanar

Moderator ServUO Developer

http://trueuo.com/index.php?threads/citadel-travesty-spawns-helpers.609/

Players report:

"The way Travesty spawns her helpers near death is inaccurate. ServUo has them spawn out from under her when they actually all have tiles the spawn on, making them more spread out through out the dungeon area. Here is a video of a player on Izumo Shard. This shows perfectly how they should spawn. Also you will notice Travesty does teleport away trying to hide at this moment. The spawn occurs at 13:40 in the video. You can also see these guys are good at revealing hidden players."

"Here some details found at UO Guide they may be missing, after 4 times fighting here II haven't seen her use mirror image like she should, and although she took my form (I'm a necromancer) she did not mimic my skills. Archers were never a good choice here because she mimics her attackers skills and weaponry.
    I believe it's the mages that can reveal players they are after. As a stealth character is ideal to get the keys, its obvious they don't use detect hidden.
    • A mixed party seems to work best. Pets can work alright. Keep spamming "all kill" when it changes form, or else your pets will get confused when she changes form and casts Mirror Image.

• When she takes your form, look out, she'll be on you in a second or less.

• She can use the Special Moves on your weapon and cast your spells when she takes your form (e.g., if she takes the form of a necromancer, she casts Necromancy spells. If she takes the form of a dexxer that is using the Breath of the Dead, she will Mortal Strike everyone.)

• When near death, she summons about 10 ninjas and Black Order Mages and Black Order Assassins to help. It is wisest to ignore these and concentrate on killing the Travesty first. If you allow Travesty to heal herself back up to her "ninja summoning point" in her Hit Points she will summon another 10 helpers. And then another, and another. You can end up with quite a lot of ninjas running around if you stop damaging her and let her heal."

• As the player says she does not seem to re-spawn if she heals back up, teleport away, summon correctly, mirror image, or mimic skills.

2. Dexter_Lexia

Yea, been meaning to update this chick for a while.

3. argalep

ServUO Developer

I send to PR

@Tasanar Would you please check that you are working right?

4. Tasanar

Thanks friend!

I'll have to do it tomorrow, busy weekend at work.

5. Dexter_Lexia

A couple questions about the newest repo change on this matter.

1. Why did we remake new BlackOrderAssassin, BlackOrderMage and BlackOrderThief when they already exist?
    2. Why don't we use BodyMod and HueMod on Travesty when changing body mods?

Besides that, well done. A quick question, does a creature need a bow type weapon to shoot arrows or bolts?

6. argalep

ServUO Developer

Sorry, I did not see.

You can fix it.

Yes need