Fixed Treasures of Khaldun and active Siege Shard

LordFenris

Knight
Jul 21, 2014
Operating System
Windows Server 2019
ServUO Version
latest
In the case of the Treasures of Khaldun Seasonal Quest - the encoding did not take the change of character / decoration location from the Trammel continent to Felucca in the case of Siege activation (on which there is no Trammel continent). Currently, a number of NPC and decorations / settings refer to the continent of Trammel, which is not on Siege. This in turn prevents you from participating in the event just like completing the Going Gumshoe quest.

LordFenris

Knight
Jul 21, 2014
Is it possible to regenerate Event decorations on Felucca in the case of replacing files with modified entries? Unfortunately, despite using the activation option in the Seasonal Event gump, new decorations in Felucca are still not generated (only old ones on Trammel). What's more, Jasper does not share the quest as if the Event was not active.
Post automatically merged:

In addition, the Going Gumshoe quest does not currently include all decorative elements that complement the story. Follow the link to the full description of the quest with photos.

Last edited:

LordFenris

Knight
Jul 21, 2014
I do it, also we transfer all Khaldun/Gumshoe decors from Trammel to Felu but still with active Khaldun Treasures (set active via SeasonSystemGump) Jasper dont offer the Gumshoe quest (he tell : " I have nothing to offer for you")

LordFenris

Knight
Jul 21, 2014
I noticed one more thing. The character Sage Humbolt from the Gumshoe quest disappears after a while. After restart, he appears again in the game, but only for a limited time.

Manually adding this character (and spawn) has no effect, you get a message that this character cannot be created in this way.

LordFenris

Knight
Jul 21, 2014
We noticed one more thing. Namely, if the quest is canceled while it is being carried out, it cannot be restarted at Town Crier. LInk for the message below.

Reactions: Dan(Tasanar)

LordFenris

Knight
Jul 21, 2014
The problem with the inability to resume the quest - after it is interrupted (resigning from via cancel) - does not occur for other quests.

Dexter_Lexia

Admin
ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
USA
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
If you resign the quest, you will start at the quest you left off on. I suggest you visit jasper.

danielsheep

Gold Donator
Mar 19, 2018
Donate
Donate money to this user
If you resign the quest, you will start at the quest you left off on. I suggest you visit jasper.
No, It could not resolve this problem.
Both the Town crier and Jasper don't give a quest again.
It said, "There is no request for you" something like this.