Lokai

Lokai submitted a new resource:

Tree Harvest System (Stand-alone) - Get Logs/Boards, and create new resources and products from trees (somewhat realistic)

New Tree Harvest System.

This is pretty much an exact copy of the Tree Harvesting system that is included with my custom Skills system. However, this one does not use any additional skills, nor does it require any core modifications or XmlSpawner or anything else. Just standard stuff.

The system uses Camping for most resource gathering, and Lumberjack for chopping.

To test this, add a TreeHarvestTool in game, and a TreeHatchet. These will get you started.

Here is the new Resource...

Read more about this resource...

Nice to see camping being used for something- really nice! :) Really like all the different woods plus no core mods!

I read it all wrong, but still not getting anything when I cook stuff. I will keep looking at whats up i guess.

Last edited:
It appears to create any of the cooked items invisible in my pack. Will have to figure that out.

EDIT: I found the problem and have fixed it. Great piece!

Last edited:
I fixed it here is an udpated version of the scrip that needed to be edited for it. Basically what happened was it was trying to give a grindResult when it should have given a cookResult.

Attachments

• TreeResources.cs
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
I fixed it here is an udpated version of the scrip that needed to be edited for it. Basically what happened was it was trying to give a grindResult when it should have given a cookResult.

Nice catch. Thanks!

Lokai updated Tree Harvest System (Stand-alone) with a new update entry:

Fixed TreeResources.cs (Thanks, Dramoor)

Fixed the error Dramoor found in TreeResources.cs.

If you already have this system and just want to fix the one line it is around line 78.

Change it from:

Code:
            else if (this.cookable)
            {
                if (IsHeatSource(targ))
                {
                    Container pack = from.Backpack;
                    if (!(pack == null || pack.Deleted))
                        Cook(this, from,
                            from.CheckSkill(brewSkill, 0.0, 100.0)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back