Hey again, working around with a spawner that puts out an item on doubleclick but is only useable by a certain character

so far i have

FLOWSTONE/X/INC,1/ITEMID/39569/NAME/name of the baseitem/ATTACH/<XMLUSE,25,1/SUCCESSACTION/@FLOWSTONE/itemid/09757/HUE/1335/name/name of the item/SOUND,240/Z/INC,7/;SETONTRIGMOB/ANIMATE,9,5,1,true,false,0

this works

then i tried to add
ATTACH/<xmluse/condition/@GETONTRIGMOB,name="Xarva">

ending up with:

FLOWSTONE/X/INC,1/ITEMID/39569/NAME/name of the baseitem/ATTACH/<xmluse/condition/@GETONTRIGMOB,name="Xarva">/ATTACH/<XMLUSE,25,1/SUCCESSACTION/@FLOWSTONE/itemid/09757/HUE/1335/name/name of the item/SOUND,240/Z/INC,7/;SETONTRIGMOB/ANIMATE,9,5,1,true,false,0>

But the item only has the second attachment on it, then i tried to split it up
i made a spawner that only has the xmluse/condition -> it shows the attachment with .getatt
made a second spawner with SETONNEARBY and the successaction in it -> .getatt only shows the successaction and overwrites the condition.

how can i make this work?

Try to do both attach props with separate lines in the spawner.

Well .. you should first attach the xmluse and give it a name. Then adding the value to the props with another lines :

I test it, its working.
All in subgroup 1
3 different spawner entry

FLOWSTONE/ATTACH/<xmluse/Name/FLOWSTONE_XmlUse/MaxUses/1>

SETONSPAWN,1/ATTACHMENT,xmluse,FLOWSTONE_XmlUse,Condition/@GETONTRIGMOB,name="Xarva"

SETONSPAWN,1/ATTACHMENT,xmluse,FLOWSTONE_XmlUse,SuccessAction/@FLOWSTONE/itemid/09757/HUE/1335/name/name of the item/SOUND,240/Z/INC,7/;SETONTRIGMOB/ANIMATE,9,5,1,true,false,0

Last edited:
Try to do both attach props with separate lines in the spawner.

Well .. you should first attach the xmluse and give it a name. Then adding the value to the props with another lines :

I test it, its working.
All in subgroup 1
3 different spawner entry

FLOWSTONE/ATTACH/<xmluse/Name/FLOWSTONE_XmlUse/MaxUses/1>

SETONSPAWN,1/ATTACHMENT,xmluse,FLOWSTONE_XmlUse,Condition/@GETONTRIGMOB,name="Xarva"

SETONSPAWN,1/ATTACHMENT,xmluse,FLOWSTONE_XmlUse,SuccessAction/@FLOWSTONE/itemid/09757/HUE/1335/name/name of the item/SOUND,240/Z/INC,7/;SETONTRIGMOB/ANIMATE,9,5,1,true,false,0
Beautiful! Another guru! ;)

@xarva
Did we reach a resolution with this? :)

Back