Where do I find where you can edit runic hammer for smith bod reward drop from NPC.

Thank you so much if you know the answer I am pretty sure it's something simple like Doc.cs, but I checked, and nothing, and having trouble finding it, but I remember messing with it, and it been a long time ago so sorry if I had to ask again lol.

In BulkOrder/Rewards.cs open the Smith Rewards region & scroll down to the Constructors & open that. A little way down you'll see this
Code:
        private static Item CreateRunicHammer(int type)
        {
            if (type >= 1 && type <= 8)
                return new RunicHammer(CraftResource.Iron + type, Core.AOS ? (55 - (type * 5)) : 50);

throw new InvalidOperationException();
        }
The
Code:
(55 - (type * 5)) : 50)
is where the charges are figured. The 55 is for the DullCopper runic hammer, with a 5 charge loss (type*5) for each higher resource. By changing the 55 to 100, you'll have 100 charge DullCopper runic hammers ending with 65 use Valorite runics. To keep them all the same amount (the same charges no matter what resource) removing the -(type*5) will probably do that.

O.K. thank you if I want to make it 10,000 charge on each runic how do I do it? I want all runic to have 10k charge no matter what. Also may I ask what that number 50 at the end mean?

return new RunicHammer(CraftResource.Iron + type, Core.AOS ? (55 - (type * 5)) : 50);

will this work here?

return new RunicHammer(CraftResource.Iron + type, Core.AOS ? (10000 - (type * 0)) : 50);

Last edited:
55 - 5 = 50 The 50 is just the next step down basically. 10k uses on a runic would mean no one would have to do any more BODs to get runics once they got the one(s) they wanted... at least not for a long time. :eek:

LOL I just burned over 400,000 charge of gold hammer runic, and I still haven't got the perfect 4 mod that I am looking for. They are super rare so that why I decided to add 10k charge on each runic, and I think it's totally worth it. I am using two smith crafting for one week straight using gold hammer with 1 million charge each, and I've only got 4 weapon with the perfect mod.

Swing speed, Stanima leach, Mana leach, and slayers.

The Slayer I've gotten so far after 400,000 charge are Orgre, Dragon, Snow Elemental, Snake, and Respond.

Got 5 of the perfect one so far so you get an idea, and even 10,000 charge won't bring it perfect.

ok lets disect it a bit and get it straight :p
Code:
55 - (type * 5))
means that DullCopper, wich is type 1, gets 50 charges not 55

will this work here?

return new RunicHammer(CraftResource.Iron + type, Core.AOS ? (10000 - (type * 0)) : 50);

yes it would work but it doesnt make much sense since type * 0 is always 0 and you would do 10000 - 0 everytime as well.
therefor this will work the same just without the useless calculations :p
Code:
return new RunicHammer(CraftResource.Iron + type, Core.AOS ? 10000 : 50);

if you know that you will never go lower than Age of Shadows then you also could shorten it a bit more like this:
Code:
return new RunicHammer(CraftResource.Iron + type, 10000);

Back