I am getting this error when I am trying to upload a resource
The following error occurred
The uploaded file is empty.

FileName.7z

Any ideas? I have tried uploading it as a .zip as well and same thing.

Thank You for your help.

Can you clear your browsers cache and see if you still have this issue? Failing that can you try another browser?

well seems that FireFox is the problem, Internet Explorer wins this time. Any idea what it could be?

Attachments

• test.txt
    10 bytes · Views: 2
I am using FireFox i guess thats why i cant upload..and i tried IE 8 and it wouldnt even load the Site..neither Does Chrome...anyone suggest another Browser pls hehe?
I also tried clearing cache for Fire fox and stil no go

Last edited:
am using Chrome Version 49.0.2623.110 m

and when i type in the url.. i get this error:

This site can’t provide a secure connection
www.servuo.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.

Agree, I do know firefox will work

Yeah.thats also what i am using..Chrome v49 & FireFox v45.0.1 both up to date

Our SSL certificate is not supported on windows XP. I highly suggest you update your operating system as XP is VERY insecure now that it is no longer receiving updates.

Just hate to have to go through wiping everything..and re-installing everything...and pain of trying to find a Free Os that i am satisfied with..and Linux is a bit of a pain to setup heheh

Yeah.thats also what i am using..Chrome & FireFox

Just hate to have to go through wiping everything..and re-installing everything...and pain of trying to find a Free Os that i am satisfied with..and Linux is a bit of a pain to setup heheh

I would go with Zorin if you are looking for a windows-like OS that is free. http://zorinos.com/

It's setup to make it easy to transition to a linux environment and is built upon Ubuntu which is widely accepted as the best desktop based Linux distro.

I would go with Zorin if you are looking for a windows-like OS that is free. http://zorinos.com/

It's setup to make it easy to transition to a linux environment and is built upon Ubuntu which is widely accepted as the best desktop based Linux distro.
Looks like a pretty cool Linux distro..will give it a try..but till i get some blank disc..guess will have to suffer atm heh btw thnkx dmurphy =)

Back