I'm having two problems and I'm not sure if they are related or not. First, my shard isn't picking up any new addons I do. See below:

upload_2017-11-5_6-33-56.png

Two: I am getting this error on server startup and I don't know what it means:

12:31:49 Xanthos.Utilities.ConfigParser attempting to load Data/ShrinkConfig.xml...
12:31:49 Xanthos.Utilities.ConfigParser success!
12:31:49 Couldn't initialize Jail system log. Reason:
12:31:49 System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\ServUO-master reboot\ServUO-master\shardbackup.11-5-2017\Logs\Jail\Sunday, November 05, 2017.txt' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append)
at Xanthos.JailSystem.JailLog.Initialize()
12:31:49 Xanthos.Utilities.ConfigParser attempting to load Data/JailConfig.xml...
12:31:49 Xanthos.Utilities.ConfigParser failed.
12:31:49 Xanthos.Utilities.ConfigParser attempting to load Data/SpellCraftConfig.xml...
12:31:49 Xanthos.Utilities.ConfigParser failed.

ill throw suggestions but im no expert.
valkyrieblade, is it spelled exactly as in the script, and did you drop it in the right server script folder,
not a backup folder?

the second one, did you make sure to shut down all programs before starting the server and logging in?
And if you did make sure the process isnt still running in task manager.

So strange having PB open would cause errors when you start the server- as I have had PB open many times.

This had nothing to do with Pandoras Box, in the screenshot you can see that it says
"Listener failed: 0.0.0.0:2593"
Wich means you had another copy of the server running still. Wich also means that you connected to the old server instance with the non changed files

Back