1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultima Odyssey 2019-03-12

A Complete Multi-Player Adventure Game

1. Djeryv

Djeryv Member

Djeryv submitted a new resource:

Ultima Odyssey - A Complete Multi-Player Adventure Game

Read more about this resource...

2. Djeryv

Djeryv Member

There is an issue with a magic item crashing when you pick a non-item. Here is the replacement script and it is in the main package as of right now.

Also, go into your INFO folder and delete the "settings.cfg" and "rev.txt" files because it isn't used anymore. It is now removed from the main package as well.

Attached is also a zip file that contains some scripts you can overwrite on your system if you want. These change the looms and spinning wheel mechanics so you will now spin the entire wool, flax, or cotton all at once. Then when you use thread or yarn on the looms, they will be all used up at once and you will get the appropriate amount of cloth bolts where the excess will remain on the loom as before. I think since people use Razor to macro this stuff, I might as well make it all automatic.

Attached Files:

#2 Djeryv, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:46 AM
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 6:15 AM
  3. FaceMelter

FaceMelter Member

I've noticed an error that pops up randomly on the server. It's not causing crashing or anything.
    Code (C#):
    2. Defined Color Mismatch For Search: obsidian copper!

4. Djeryv

Djeryv Member

That is a warning system in case I had a typo somewhere...and you found it.

Open StoneGargoyle.cs and replace "obsidian copper" with "obsidian".

I also have an optional music patch that is part of my main package. Basically you download the zip file below. Then you delete your "Client\music" folder and put the "music" folder (from the zip file) into your "Client" directory. Then you will have 2 different directories of "Digital" and "DigitalNew". If you want to have your game play newer music (music from various fantasy games in the late 90's and such) then rename the "Digital" folder to "DigitalClassic" and then rename the "DigitalNew" to "Digital". When you start the client, you will have different music. Rename them back to switch back to the classic Ultima Odyssey music.

LINK TO MUSIC PATCH

#4 Djeryv, Mar 17, 2019 at 4:44 PM
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019 at 5:33 PM
  5. FaceMelter

FaceMelter Member

Awesome! Worked.

Thanks for the Music too! I'll try them out and see what it's like!

6. Djeryv

Djeryv Member

A dirty waterskin, you find in dungeons, should only provide a drink of potentially dirty water and then give you an empty flask you can fill with clean water. This wasn't the case as it gave you a flask of "full" clean water after drinking it. The script fixes that.

Attached Files: