Ultima Odyssey

Ultima Odyssey 2020-06-23

No permission to download

lobsterking

Citizen
Hi, maybe a weird question, does anyone happen to know the source of the old Plains_a.mp3 (in Digital folder) that used to be in last year's version (around december 2019-january 2020, not sure when it was replaced) ? I like that song a lot but I can't seem to find where it is from.
Thank you!

Kurgan83

Citizen
Hello Djeryv, thank you for the last updates, in particular for brightening the containers!
Very good, I also found out some piece of black armour in my primary backpack ... forgotten for who knows how long :)

I wanted to ask you, if I want to add new music files, there is a (maybe not too complicated) way to change the scripts ?
Or maybe I should just replace the existing ones (to avoid making mistakes with my Server) ?

Kurgan83

Citizen
There is a new folder "Gump" in Client's \Files - I suppose those are the old dark containers (not used anymore but for backup) ?

Kurgan83

Citizen
- Loot containers (within containers) will not spawn loot if you pick it up instead of having to open it first.
Hello Djeryv,
corpses found into random little boats are intended like loot containers (as those found into dead monster's backpack) or like casual item ?
Because if double-click those corpses they will appear into mine backpack (so they leave no extra loot) .

Thank you for explain :)

Djeryv

Squire
Those are just bones of the sailor that died. No loot on them but I think you can sell the bones to a necromancer.

Finaltwist

Squire
that serpent pillar crash had been there for some time, esp. if someone crossed it with a horse/tame. I think i had mentioned it in the old odyssey thread. i fixed it on my end but will have a look to see how you dealt with it.

glad to see active updating of the game!

Djeryv

Squire
that serpent pillar crash had been there for some time, esp. if someone crossed it with a horse/tame. I think i had mentioned it in the old odyssey thread. i fixed it on my end but will have a look to see how you dealt with it.

glad to see active updating of the game!
I just have the check verify it is a PlayerMobile so it should be fixed on the plain old Odyssey end since my last update.

CaptMyron

Citizen
Can Odyssey be played using the ClassicUO for Mac client? I ask cuz I alternate between playing on my WIndows gaming machine (when I'm at home) and a MacBook Air (when I'm on the road). I do have Bootcamp installed so am currently running it off the Windows partition. But I spend most of my time in the OSX partition. The Mac is primarily a work machine but my job involves travel (well, not so much now) and I would love to be able to play without rebooting.

Djeryv

Squire
Just a small server update today...

I am not sure how many people use the basement system, as it was kinda meant for more populated worlds. I noticed, however, that they didn't have any doors to leave so I fixed that today. I also added some adventurers to sit in the basement and drink while spreading rumors of adventures.

ubentobox

Citizen
Just a small server update today...

I am not sure how many people use the basement system, as it was kinda meant for more populated worlds. I noticed, however, that they didn't have any doors to leave so I fixed that today. I also added some adventurers to sit in the basement and drink while spreading rumors of adventures.
Haha.. I can imagine the Dungeon Master knocking over a stack of books or magazines right now.. that is, if I had anyone on my server besides myself.. *sighs*

CaptMyron

Citizen
Sooo on the Dungeon Shame...

Pretty awesome, pretty huge - made it to the bottom with a bunch of islands with teleporting rune pads on them. But can't get to the last three. Any tips?

ubentobox

Citizen
Noticed just now that summoned familiars stay in when character is logged off, I saw my other characters death adder in game after several hours of having logged off. Not a problem really, just not sure if this was known.

Cheers!

Djeryv

Squire
To elaborate more, it is kinda on purpose because a server doesn't know if you disconnected on purpose or whether you got disconnected so I left it as it behaves now just in case you are disconnected. If you reboot the server, the creature would be put back into your pack and the contents of the creature backpack would drop on the ground.