Hey guys!

While Ultima Shards has seen a downtick in playerbase, we are still committed to providing players with an excellent multi-era experience, as we've always had the intention to build.

We are currently looking for 3-4 staff members that can dedicate a good amount of time daily/weekly with knowledge of GM Commands, Deco, and UO knowledge in general.

Currently, we are set on our developers, as Voxpire and Myself can cover that front, but we are looking for people who have great experience in each of the following eras:

T2A, UOR, AOS, and ML.

All of our code shares the same codebase, so any change made on one, affects the others. So when changes get pushed, we typically make sure that all shards are good to go.

We are planning to do a mega launch/relaunch/refresher of all of our shards. Currently T2A and AOS are already active, however, we plan on doing something at the same time to help revitalize those two shards, while also launching UOR and ML shards.

If anyone should be interested, please send me a PM (preferred) or reply to this thread.

Our current team consists of:
Myself (Developer / Media / Community Management)
@Voxpire (Lead Developer)

Name (or Alias):
Are you familiar with Ultima Shards custom systems?
Era of expertise (can be multiple):
Era's you'd like to be working on (can be multiple):
Time you could spend daily and weekly with the shard (generally):
What you have knowledge of that could help us (deco/worldbuilding, gm only, lore/event gm, pages counselor):

We are currently looking to bring on at least 1 staff member for each shard (and/or overlap many shards).

We look forward to talking with you guys!

Ultima Shards Team

Back