otimpyre submitted a new resource:

Unified Pottery Project - Potted plants, custom art, Ultima Online, graphics

Because OCD that's why. I decided to remove the planter from the venus fly trap and make all the potted plants unified. I used the coffee plant planter from the kings collection series as the source image. These are replacements or stand alone. Must set tiledata partial hue for the venus fly trap if you use it as stand alone to allow the inside to be hued. Enjoy. And as always you're welcome
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v387_otimpyre_Preview_1.png

Read more about this resource...

I have always always loved your work. Somewhere I still have all/most your files from RunUO I believe. I enjoyed every single one and you more than anyone basically taught me the power of UOfiddler and Gimp :)

Your welcome updating this to add elephant ear and festive cactus. Also I added a bonus plant that I can't take credit for =)

otimpyre updated Unified Pottery Project with a new update entry:

Unified Pottery 2.0

Update now includes all potted plants. Some where missing. Also included a bonus plant I can't take credit for author unknown.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v387_otimpyre_Preview_1.png

Read the rest of this update entry...
[doublepost=1483917187][/doublepost]I have done all plants except the Potted Snowpuffed Christmas trees I can't find them in my art file. If anyone knows the Itemid I will add it. I didn't do the funny japenese maple or the orchid. They seem to unique and ugly to change. Might do the orchid but the funny bonzai needs a replacement or something.

Back