Hello, I am sure this is something simple but this is the error I am getting when I am trying to connect my test server to UO Architect. "no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it". I am using a different port with the same IP 127.0.0.1. Any suggestions?

Hello, I am sure this is something simple but this is the error I am getting when I am trying to connect my test server to UO Architect. "no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it". I am using a different port with the same IP 127.0.0.1. Any suggestions?
Did you put the files in the client your server is using?

T
Did you put the files in the client your server is using?
The files should be in my UO Client folder or ServUo folder? I read somewhere to put it in the servuo folder. I moved them to the UO Client and get the same error.

T

The files should be in my UO Client folder or ServUo folder? I read somewhere to put it in the servuo folder.
Some go into your shard folder but just to be safe I put a copy of the whole thing in my EA UO client folder and mine works. then i took the exe and made copy for my desk top so it was easyer to use

I need to move this to 3rd party support- in the mean time did you change the port in OrbServer.cs and also changed the port in your connecting program? Be sure the port is open- once you do this watch the server window to see what UOArt says with connecting. Your connecting program be sure to use your admin account name and password

I need to move this to 3rd party support- in the mean time did you change the port in OrbServer.cs and also changed the port in your connecting program? Be sure the port is open- once you do this watch the server window to see what UOArt says with connecting. Your connecting program be sure to use your admin account name and password
How do I change the port in the connecting program? Sorry :( I am very new to this but determined to figure it all out!

I have my connecting client folder on my desktop, makes it easier to open and connect, but when you open the UO Architect.exe (shows a small building) use the add then follow this SS
SS.jpg

I have my connecting client folder on my desktop, makes it easier to open and connect, but when you open the UO Architect.exe (shows a small building) use the add then follow this SS
View attachment 12922
Oh, yes I am doing that. Sorry I misunderstood. So I have the same port number under login area and OrbServer.cs. I am running as admin and using the same name and pw. I have a copy of all files in the client folder and the UOA folder just to be sure. It's like it is not even attempting to connect to the server. I see no new activity on the server screen when I am attempting it.
upload_2019-2-19_11-13-42.png

For your login you did the Add then entered all the information? Also when the server starts what is the information it gives on the server window for UOArt- does it say success?

For your login you did the Add then entered all the information? Also when the server starts what is the information it gives on the server window for UOArt- does it say success?
Yes, I added, then entered it all. When the server starts, it doesn't mention UOArt so I must be missing a step that links them together? Or I have a file at an incorrect location. I found the read me file and I attempted to complete those instructions but I was not able to add the dll file names to the assemblies.cfg file as instructed. It would not let me save the assemblies.cfg file after I added. I have the whole download for UOArt in my game client folder and my ServUO folder. Under "options", I have it directed to the game client folder. Milva..you truly have the patience of a saint :) I really appreciate your help :)

Sounds like a security issue- so right click on the assemblies.cfg-click on properties- once open at the top click on security- you might need to add to security here. Uploading mine, but not sure your comp would allow this- you might also do the same to your servuo.exe to add you for security. Oh I'm adding this in a zip as it won't upload cfg :/ You will need to un-zip - but try the security first to learn as you might find this with other files also.

Attachments

• Assemblies.zip
    305 bytes · Views: 13
Sounds like a security issue- so right click on the assemblies.cfg-click on properties- once open at the top click on security- you might need to add to security here. Uploading mine, but not sure your comp would allow this- you might also do the same to your servuo.exe to add you for security. Oh I'm adding this in a zip as it won't upload cfg :/ You will need to un-zip - but try the security first to learn as you might find this with other files also.
Ok, I changed my security on both of those files and I was able to update the assemblies.cfg file with the dll's with no problem. Closed all of the systems and tried again and still not working...... Should I send you a snip-it of the server screen when it loads?

upload_2019-2-19_14-16-42.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-19_14-7-45.png
    upload_2019-2-19_14-7-45.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 2
Lets check on this first- you have the UOArt server folder in your custom folder and when you open the ServUO folder you added The UOA ArchitectInterface.dll and also the OrbServerSDK.dll there? If so yes if you could show a SS of your login

Lets check on this first- you have the UOArt server folder in your custom folder and when you open the ServUO folder you added The UOA ArchitectInterface.dll and also the OrbServerSDK.dll there? If so yes if you could show a SS of your login
All was there...Did not work :(

no, still haven't gotten that message. It is as though my UO Art files are not communicating with servuo at all.
ok, so lets just go through the whole checklist.
orb remote server folder is inside your customs folder?
inside your core folder where the servuo.exe is you have put all 3 files,being 1. OrbServerSDK 2. UOArchitectInterface and 3. System.Runtime.Remoting?
you added the dll for each of these three in Data/Assemblies? and it is still not listening for it on any port?
I am looking through cfg files to see if anything else might be causing it.

Everything seems to look good there.... Are all set to true in client.cfg? I am pretty sure that they are unless you changed them.
# This flag controls if a shard owner wants to allow certain clients
AllowRegular=true
AllowUOTD=true
AllowGod=true
AllowEC=true
trying to think of what else may be the issue..

yes, all are still true. This is the craziest thing. And the only area on UO Art that I point to the actual game client is under the options tab? Is that correct?

that is the only place I had do direct mine, I am just confused as to why the server does not say it is listening for it to connect. how about can you send me a copy of your remote server file and a copy of data/assemblies and i will try to add to a copy of servuo i have here that has never been changed to connect with architect?

ok, I will send them. Do you think it has something to do with the 2594 port? When I go to portchecker it shows it is closed. I am attempting to open it through my firewall. I have windows 10 and it is not friendly :(.

ok, I will send them. Do you think it has something to do with the 2594 port? When I go to portchecker it shows it is closed. I am attempting to open it through my firewall. I have windows 10 and it is not friendly :(.
I dont think that the firewall is the problem yet, the server should still listen, or say it is listening and then the firewall could be a problem.

Back