Ultima Online Auria is a personal project that I have been brainstorming for a couple months now. I have played UO for maybe 10 years now, and have always wanted to create a personal and customized world focused around my solo PvE experience. I.E. Custom dungeons and quests, that are more player involved, and are filled with more diverse content that I feel has a strong level of re-playability.

This custom world is not fully fleshed out with content. Consider the shard in it's current state to be a pre-alpha.
My intention with releasing the shard at such an early state is to give an opportunity for some of my friends from Twitch.tv/aumbix (and home) to log in, and play a part in the development of this world. Without people to bounce ideas off of, maintaining focus on specific parts of this project becomes more difficult. How we move forward in terms of economic value will be determined at a later date, depending on the consistency of a player base.

I work from home for many hours of the day, and so while I can't devote every moment of the day to the shard, I make an effort to dedicate multiple hours daily to increasing my programming and world building knowledge. It is my hope that one day Auria will be a successful haven for players like myself to get involved in a completely unique Ultima Online experience.

I will update this thread on some occasions that mark large improvements/advances in my project, although to get more information about changes/getting started, please visit our forums at
http://uo.zackrwatson.com

IP: uoauria.servegame.com
Port: 2593

CONNECTION REQUIRES MAP FILES THAT CAN BE FOUND ON OUR FORUMS!
As of right now, Felucca is accessible and spawned, meaning that regardless of the state of content in Auria, your classic UO world is ready for you to return too at your leisure.
This project will continue regardless of the consistency of player base. This is a personal goal/project on my part, and so far it has done nothing but help me learn. I intend to continue this project for as long as possible.

Skill Cap: 900.0
Stat Cap: 250
Houses per account: 2
Expansion: AOS
Client Version: 7.0.20.0 (with custom patches)

ai.gyazo.com_0e1d4ba798d21a48005014b3ab090772.jpg

Last edited:
UO Auria is once again open to the public. Please download map files on the listed forums in order to successfully connect.

Back