UO Black Box - Open Beta

UO Black Box - Open Beta 1.0.0.58

No permission to download

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Medival World 73.146.176.79
Thanks for all of your hard work GoldDraco13. I know for me BlackBox has allowed me to enjoy the process of building a shard all over again.

Reactions: GoldDraco13

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Donate money to this user
Never, c# has enough cars to wax for a lifetime of learning! =D
Post automatically merged:

Command Loop Success - Update Screenshot!

(I'm manually pushing commands then retrieving them until empty for this test, I'll be automating this process)

CommandLoop.jpg

Last edited:

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Major Update : After working on this all day, I am proud to announce that I've seen the light, I have the box talking directly with the server, no more middle man! This improves the responsiveness ten folds and opens up more doors for the tool features! I'm so excited I had to share!!!

Untitled.png

Reactions: Naphal and Lokai

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
It has come to my attention that the beta box server doesn't provide enough details for those that want to connect remotely, due to ripping this tool apart while I refactor it, I can't push an update yet, which will be the official release version when ready! So I am going to post a file to this post to replace the Server you get from the tool, all that is different is that this server provides the tcp info needed to connect to it, so you would enter in the full tcp into the tool ie: tcp://123.123.2.34 and the port, default 8090. This should clear up how to connect to the box server - issues!

Attachments

Reactions: 12d3

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Progress Update : After pulling my hair out I finally have this working smooth!

Success - Test connection to Servuo located on a remote cloud server, launching UO Black Box from my Laptop Locally and made a successful login connection!

RemoteServiceTest.jpg