UO Black Box - Open Beta

UO Black Box - Open Beta 1.0.0.103

No permission to download

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Medival World 73.146.176.79
Mkay. I'll just make a directory called Blackbox Export and point it at it on my computer.

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Donate money to this user
yep
Post automatically merged:

that'll be the directory you'll find anything exported, ie, server scripts/art csv files, maps, gumps etc etc! the main tool directory now only has the program itself! This makes the entire process cleaner!

Just a heads up, compare your assembly with the one sent, add the missing dll ref to yours, I had a few people mention there are ones they had that I didn't so it'll potentially cause errors if just a hard replace without comparing first!

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Everything is working fine on BlackBox except I have no previews for my decorating items. If I add something it appears I just don't see it in the little window anymore. Trying to make some dock addons and it makes it tough to build the wooden planks without being able to seem them before I choose them. Any suggestions?

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
What Version are you on? check settings footer version number!

The Ultima.dll is used for art look up so make sure the ultima.dll is included in root directory of BB, we'll start here and I'll do some checks on my end in the meantime!

Reactions: Diesel

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
I'm confused sorry. I used to run Blackbox from my desktop but with the lastest versions it just installs itself on my computer and I have no idea where it goes. I tried doing a search on UOBlackbox.exe and found nothing. I even tried looking in Regedit for it. Kinda feel stupid here.

Need a little help figuring out where to check.

I am on version 131

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
That worked really well. Will have to remember that trick. So yes the Ultima.dll is in the root there next to the Blackbox.exe

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Ok so I tried to make sure I had the latest versions of IOBlackbox.dll and UOBlackboxServeices.dll and the most recent version of the scripts installed and update to my online server. I had installed the Ultima Oline EA version to the same drive. I rebooted the computer and relogged back onto the server then launched Blackbox and still no previews for the art.

So I was like f*ck it. I uninstalled Blackbox off the computer reboot and tried to reinstall. Now the CLickOnce installer is like NO! I felt like things were so much smoother before the installer was incorporated into Blackbox. Here is the error code.

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 10.0.18363.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll : 4.8.4240.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
clr.dll : 4.8.4220.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
dfdll.dll : 4.8.4240.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
dfshim.dll : 10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/tbewl/Desktop/UOBlackBox.application

IDENTITIES
Deployment Identity : UOBlackBox.application, Version=1.0.0.132, Culture=en, PublicKeyToken=fedbdb051e4bee97, processorArchitecture=msil

APPLICATION SUMMARY
* Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\tbewl\Desktop\UOBlackBox.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [9/23/2020 11:44:17 AM] : Activation of C:\Users\tbewl\Desktop\UOBlackBox.application has started.
* [9/23/2020 11:44:17 AM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [9/23/2020 11:44:17 AM] : Installation of the application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [9/23/2020 11:44:17 AM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (Zone)
- Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
My Bad, I had the wrong links, I've corrected the issue, try the download link on resource overview page, I've also pushed an update early, I hope I didn't break anything, if I did I'll fix it today! The update is optional for existing users, so you might not want to take it and wait for the required one!

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
you'll need to add references to the dll's in scripts.csproj add the references to the dll's
Code:
  <ItemGroup>
    <ProjectReference Include="..\Server\Server.csproj" />
    <ProjectReference Include="..\Ultima\Ultima.csproj" />
  </ItemGroup>

<ItemGroup>
    <Reference Include="IUOBlackBoxService">
      <HintPath>..\IUOBlackBoxService.dll</HintPath>
    </Reference>
    <Reference Include="System.Runtime.Remoting" />
    <Reference Include="System.Web" />
    <Reference Include="UOBlackBoxService">