I was thinking in a script to suggest, and maybe someone wich liked can script for us haha

Maybe a system like cellphone games each day in sequence a player log on shard and stay online for example 15 minutes he win a prize, after a week win a bigger prize, then reset.

Random Quality Prize + Token tends to work better. Escalating daily login rewards tend to cause fatigue.

Another issue is making them non-tradable to discourage alt farming.

To clarify, instead of having a set of rewards for day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7; you would instead have 6 random sets of rewards that could be chosen, plus a token. Seven of the tokens could be used to create the seventh reward set. You can also add additional rewards for higher token values.

Reason why escalating daily rewards are bad:
Someone missing the seventh day just lost a whole week's worth of rewards, causing them to stress over logging in daily.

With random rewards + Token someone missing a day only loses one day's worth of rewards. Only one-seventh of the loss, so it's not nearly as stressful whether you get it or not. Less stress means less fatigue.

Last edited:
Or you can make a new coin or token type, and give it to players every minute they stay logged in, then a stone to exchange it for rewards.

Or you can make a new coin or token type, and give it to players every minute they stay logged in, then a stone to exchange it for rewards.

This way players will farm token afk, so isn't a good idea, my idea is make teh player log once a day to play, then get awarded.

I wouldnt call it ''afk farm'' at least the online status will show up more players online, you want your players to be online, dont you?

I played mane servers with that system and it was great, blessed hued clothes after 10.000 minutes online, ethereals.. etc, it was cool in my opinion.

Because the way you want it, players can log in, get reward and log out.

Back