Hello, im trying to use uo landscaper for the first time, so
  1. i open newmapimage.exe and create 2 files terrain.bmp and altitudine.bmp
  2. i open gimp, making sure my image is 8bit and open terrain.bmp with the terrain palette and start editing
  3. here the problems starts because as soon as i edit the terrain.bmp and run the altimageprep.exe i get this
************** Testo dell'eccezione **************
System.NullReferenceException: Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto.
in AltImagePrep.AltImagePrep.MenuMake_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.MenuItemData.Execute()
in System.Windows.Forms.Command.Invoke()
in System.Windows.Forms.Command.DispatchID(Int32 id)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCommand(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
any clue about? am i doing somethign wrong in the terrain file? there is any particular things i need to avoid to make the altimageprep.exe work?
thanks in advance.
also i read somewhere i need to have uogold client installed to make landscaper work, is that true?

It is important that UO Landscaper reads the correct version of Ultima Online. And that is UO Gold. You will install it. And feel free to delete its content and put your content in it, the version of the UO you use. If you do not have UO Gold in the registry, - UO Landscaper some programs crash. Next on the discord, I'll check the error according to the picture on the map.

Back