Hello and welcome all you seasoned and new adventurers!

UO: New Horizon has just become public as of today and we are so excited and specially being the alpha stage of design. As you know with many new servers everything is always subjected to change, and that is true here.

I am currently running a server with a very little staff at the moment. I am currently working as well as doing this on top so my time is very 50/50/50, that extra 50 is the hidden family time I give to my children and wife so bare with me if they yell and scream for me lol...

In the long run of things New Horizon is a OSI based server with normal skill gains as it sits we have many plans on changing this, but at the current moment its OSI based. We are in need of a few positions that need to be filled. I will be up front, this is completely a voluntary job, I can't pay you and if you wish to assume or get paid please save yourself the time. I mean no disrespect for this but, I would rather create a community than a job for something I love and it will probably stay like that indefinitely.

As it sits, we are in need of all positions filled listed below. Please reply to me either by PM here or at [email protected] with your resume/skill set if you have any and just give me a run down about your experience with the game and other games and the things you like.

UO: New Horizon Info
IP: 73.102.37.176
Port: 2593
Discord: https://discord.gg/6gpFkXW

Positions we are filling:
World Builders
Event Staff
Community Leaders
Game Masters
Counselors
Seer

Back