Server Name: UO: New Horizon Era
IP: 73.102.37.176
Port: 2593
Client: 7.0.58.12 SA
UOSteam / Razor / EasyUO Welcomed
Play Styles: PvE, PvP, RP

Description: We are continuing the UO lore with New Horizon Era. We have incorporated all of the current UO lore that is up-to-date and are adding more of our own lore that will tie into the world.

We are currently in development of an OSI-like server. What does this mean? This means that we have kept some features from OSI and are adding some of our own. We are also adding enhanced mechanics that will make the game mechanics a lot more fun. We welcome old and new players.

We are creating a balanced gameplay with a much needed balancing of economics in the in-game world. We allow all play styles and specialize in a grief free play style!

Webpage: UO: New Horizon Era
Facebook: UO: New Horizon Era
Discord: New Horizon Era Chat

Attachments

• ai.imgur.com_EIWmmWn.jpg
    ai.imgur.com_EIWmmWn.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Hello Nyght_Hex!

for your info, theres no informations what client your useing? and no Downloadable Client?

also the Server isnt reachable from Outside yet or it is offline (tested Client 7.0.38.2 // 7.0.52.2)

Your Discord link seems to be a Timed one not a Unlimited invite

Have fun and Good Luck!

Hey Marcel, I just want thank you for letting us know what information we were missing and I do apologize for that as well.

Right now we are currently running the new OSI client, so best thing to do is update your UO client all the way.
For the Discord invite I just double checked and its set for unlimited invites here is the invite again just in case.
HTTPS://DISCORD.GG/6GPFKXW

You can also find out downloads under the Let's Play tab on our webpage, we provide links to UOSteam and Razor as well as the download link to get you the client for classic or enhanced. Feel free to let me know if you are still having trouble connecting and I will see what I can trouble shoot. If you do realize the server is down, it's probably because I took it down to update some things in the world.

Thanks,
Hex

Server Name: UO: New Horizon Era
IP: 73.102.37.176
Port: 2593
Client: 7.0.58.12 SA
UOSteam / Razor / EasyUO Welcomed
Play Styles: PvE, PvP, RP

Description: We are continuing the UO lore with New Horizon Era. We have incorporated all of the current UO lore that is up-to-date and are adding more of our own lore that will tie into the world.

We are currently in development of an OSI-like server. What does this mean? This means that we have kept some features from OSI and are adding some of our own. We are also adding enhanced mechanics that will make the game mechanics a lot more fun. We welcome old and new players.

We are creating a balanced gameplay with a much needed balancing of economics in the in-game world. We allow all play styles and specialize in a grief free play style!

Webpage: UO: New Horizon Era
Facebook: UO: New Horizon Era
Discord: New Horizon Era Chat

Sorry only 2 accounts per IP and afking resources will break economy so no.

I do apologize for these if they are not to your liking.

Thanks,
Nyght_hex

Back