So thanks to a lot of help from the noble Djeryv :) I managed to get Odyssey installed and running.

But something weird has happened.

The first time I logged on, I could talk to NPCs - click once, brings up a menu and you can buy, sell, etc.

The next time I logged on, I could NOT talk to NPCs - click once and it brings up their name and title, click twice and it opens their paper doll.

Did I break something?

S

If you didn't change any of the of server scripts, then the only thing I can think of is that you changed some setting in your client, maybe something to do with context menus or something.

Thx. Just for shits and giggles, I installed Odyssey on a different machine (including a fresh download) and the same thing is happening. I will keep working on it.
Post automatically merged:

OK so fired up my original server this am and context menus are working again. Weird. Anyways, hopefully going to get a buddy on my server today. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
I just downloaded a fresh version of my Odyssey game and client. Everything is working fine for me so I would agree that maybe something in your client settings. Or you changed something or added on a 3rd party mod.

It was weird. AFAIK I did not change anything. I didn’t add any mods and messing with the scripts is currently beyond me LOL The only thing I did was leave the server running all day (just forgot to shut it down cuz I started working). When I logged back on in late afternoon I no longer got a context menu when I clicked on NPCs. But when I logged on this morning I could. Go figger.

Back