Hello everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently seeking some staff members for my new shard entitled "UO REBORN" I'm currently working on a full length game play trailer and various other forms of media based advertisements.

Before we jump into what I'm looking for here is a list of the current server features, please note that we are pre-beta and still in the early stages of development so this list will like change and have many additions/revisions.

Server Features List:

• Felucca ONLY
  • 225 Stat Cap
  • 700 Skill Cap
  • 2 Accounts per IP Address
  • Town Invasions
  • Active Factions
  • Faction Item Reward System
  • Custom Faction Artifacts (PvP)
  • Custom Champion Artifacts (PvM)
  • Color Coded Item Names based on attributes & Rarity
    • Common, Uncommon, Unique, Rare, Legendary.
  • High Sea's style galleons
    • Ship-to-ship cannon fire.
    • Mouse based steering & Vessel piloting.
    • Galleon security system (allow guild members, friends or party members onboard your vessel)
    • Weight/Storage affected variable sailing speed.
    • Boat painting
  • Player Versus Player Battleground System
    • Displays: Deaths, Season Rank, Overall Ranking, PvP Points
    • Battles Attended, Battles Lost, Points Gained, Points Lost, Kills, Deaths, Resurrections
    • Damage Taken, Damage Done, Healing Taken, Healing Done.
  • Item Transmogrification System
    • Alter the appearance of items to create your own unique style.. For a price.
Roles I'm Looking to fill...
Developer (x1)

Looking for someone with some time to spare with the development and implementation of custom systems a working knowledge of RunUO/ServUO/JustUO Emulators and C# would be a huge bonus.

Seer (x1)
Someone friendly, fun and an Ultima Online FANATIC would be ideal for this position.

Game Master (x3)

Someone customer service orientated with a strong problem solving background.

If you're interested in joining the UOReborn team please reach out to me either on our forums or by sending me a private message here. Thanks!

Added Basic Cinematic Trailer:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back