Good afternoon! I apologize in advance if I created the topic not where I should have been. I would like to find an assembly (it can be empty, it does not matter) but with the support of renaissance.

I took the latest assemblies of RuNuO and ServUO, changed the era, but nothing global changed it. It seemed to me that for such a time the assembly supporting the completely old client should have been assembled for a long time already, as option 2.0.3

I would be grateful for any help!

Try changing your current expansion in Config/Expansion.cfg
Open your ServUO folder-open Config -then expansion its set to TOL auto
Shows in there what you can change to

I already changed this file, specified Expansion as None T2A UOR LBR, everything up to AOS does not work correctly. Menu instead of the buy / sell commands. Some things have no names. A lot needs to be corrected that would achieve the normal work of the UOR expansion.
[doublepost=1502175030][/doublepost]I found an assembly suitable for me, set everything up, checked it - it works. There is only one, but the Russian text is not displayed above the character. In the chat - it works. Displayed in the message, but above the character is shown as "??????"

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    464.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.png
    2.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 37
Back