I had planned on writing out this big multi-paragraph categorized wall of text explaining who I am, the history of UO Revealed, why we're at where we're at now and the overall concept of the direction we're moving in. As I got closer to the concept of what UO Revealed plans to be when it's (re)released, I quickly realized that it was far too much to fit into a reddit thread that anyone would even want to read.

So, I'll keep this simple. If you know what UO Revealed was or is, and you might have an interest in being part of a team that influences the mechanics of it and it's release, come find me in discord and send me a message. If you don't know what UO Revealed is but may still want to participate, still message me and Ill give you a rundown.
I'm not looking for coders, as many would probably assume. I'm looking for creative minds who might be good at balance and game mechanics. As a side note, I may also be looking for artistic talent in any capacity and story writers for quests and lore, but those are less important.
Ill provide more details if anyone messages me.

Discord is Keith#1744 or join our server channel at https://discord.gg/NpXkUhD

I work Thursday, Friday and Saturday so I may not respond immediately on those days, but this will be a long term role in development, so we'll have plenty of time to discuss.

Back