UO WhiteWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings adventurer,

Welcome on UO WhiteWolf !

This UO Server is a PvM Ultima Online community server. It's a friendly, collaborative and family server. In one word : FUN.

Here are some of the specifications we have here :
- No skillcap
- Statcap 300
- EVO Pets
- Squires
- EVO Armors and Weapons
- BIO Pets
- Advanced Taming with levels and breeding for your pets
- New resources and crafting powerscrolls
- A lot of new and custom mobs, bosses, quests and dungeons

Inspired by the old UO WhiteWolf in 2014-2015, this newer version has a lot more ! Instanced dungeons, custom invasions, regular events and festivals ....

We will now start a closed beta. Please contact Celestial or myself in a private message on Discord and we will create your account manually.

Discord link here : https://discord.gg/NWAM8sw

Thank you for joining us !

-The UO WhiteWolf Team-

Candy Apple

Citizen
Thank you, Candy Apple :)
I am happy you are still around !
It's true UO has that effect on a lot of us : we all always come back to UO ;)
Yea I been running my server for 850 days now and going well. Scripting all kinda stuff now lol Welp Still a bit of a noob at it but I'm getting the hang of it :)

Hello everyone,

Official launch for UO WhiteWolf is coming soon : this is on Sunday, the 22th of December 2019 !

Alright, after nearly a full week of beta testing, we have already switched from closed to open beta. Which means, you can just login and play. A few bugs have been reported, and only one type of crash appeared. That last one should be fixed now.

We think and felt we are ready for the launch on Sunday !

Tell your friends, promote us on voting sites and forums. We will start an advertising campaign and hopefully a lot of players will join and start playing UO WhiteWolf as it should have been in 2014 : complete, balanced for en enjoyable PvM experience, fulfilling in goals and risks.... and with a lot of events and festival.

We are eager to see of lot of you join and have fun with us !

Thank you for playing UO WhiteWolf !

-The UO WhiteWolf Team-

Greetings adventurer,

Welcome on UO WhiteWolf !

This UO Server is a PvM Ultima Online community server. It's a friendly, collaborative and family server. In one word : FUN.

Here are some of the specifications we have here :
- No skillcap
- Statcap 450
- 3 accounts allowed per IP
- 3 houses per account
- EVO Pets
- EVO Armors and Weapons
- BIO Pets
- Squires
- Advanced Taming with levels and breeding for your pets
- New resources and crafting powerscrolls
- A lot of new and custom mobs, bosses, quests and dungeons

Inspired by the old UO WhiteWolf in 2014-2015, this newer version has a lot more !
Instanced dungeons,
Improved invasions,
Regular events and festivals ....

We are now officially open.

Join us on :
IP : play.uowhitewolf.com
PORT : 2593

or on our Discord here : https://discord.gg/RjQvF7V

The website being : https://www.uowhitewolf.com

Joins us now and start with a free squire, 1000 skill points and your stats set to 450, with other useful goodies to start with.

As a bonus, we are combining our new UO White Wolf with an LoA White Wolf, that is now also accessible and running. LoA stands for Legends of Aria, advertised as Ultima Online 2, totally something else, but really worth it.

Thank you !

-The UO WhiteWolf Team-

PS : sorry I couldn't edit my own post, so I'm just quoting it then :)

Thank you Milva :)

Indeed we are ‘down’ at the moment as we are switching to a new server.

But you can connect now with the IP login.uowhitewolf.com that is already linked to the new server. It is up and running as we are speaking.

The IP play.uowhitewolf.com will be propagated worldwide within the next 48 hours. It will stay our official IP.

Thanks you for your feedback on our server :)

Hi there !

Apologies for the downtime. We are currently reforming a bigger staff team.
We are still looking for 2 Game Master positions, please contact me in PM if you're interested.
Requirement for staffing on UO White Wolf: no gaming characters on UO WW. You're allowed to play other Shards, of course :)

We have a new Discord link. Indeed, it wasn't published yet.
Here it is : Join the UO White Wolf Discord Server!

Hello,
I am interested in your shard. I have tried the discord link to message Celestial or Regnak but it says invalid invite. I was on Whitewolf back in 2014. I have been away from UO for a while am just trying to come back.

HellForge

Citizen
Hello,
I am interested in your shard. I have tried the discord link to message Celestial or Regnak but it says invalid invite. I was on Whitewolf back in 2014. I have been away from UO for a while am just trying to come back.
you can get info here UO White Wolf there was a discord but it was deleted atleast the one i was in for the server and here lately it hasnt been stable been up and down but right now the server is back up

you can get info here UO White Wolf there was a discord but it was deleted atleast the one i was in for the server and here lately it hasnt been stable been up and down but right now the server is back up

Hey wimp !

Could you stop DDOS attacks against UO White Wolf ?
Not really smart what you're doing.

One, you're known as tagged now as a "pirate" in the community.
Second, I have your name and address IRL as you donated.
Third, you use stupid free VPN's and I'm recording them all. Some of them you used as a player (btw, over exceeding the number of allowed accounts on UOWW. You had 4).

If people like you could get out of the UO emulation community.
You ruin people's gameplay, shard owners' will to keep on doing this.

I take this opportunity to stay that some "bob" is spending time connecting to UO Shard and threatening their owners to "bring their shards down unless they stop votes and donations". I have screenshots and proofs of this.

Guesses go to UO Evolution and I know several other shard owners that were threatened that way.

Not everyone's a white hat, but bro, Hellforge, you're in trouble ;)

Take care ...
Post automatically merged:

Hello,
To anwser your question, we have no Discord no more. Back in 2014, we didn't need one, so we won't be running Discord anymore.

But you can check our website and reach your way to our Shard, if you're willing to play UOWW again.
We're different than in 2014, we used to run with JustUO but it was abandoned, forgotten, burried.
We switched to ServUO and try to do our best with it.

Last edited:

HellForge

Citizen
Hey wimp !

Could you stop DDOS attacks against UO White Wolf ?
Not really smart what you're doing.

One, you're known as tagged now as a "pirate" in the community.
Second, I have your name and address IRL as you donated.
Third, you use stupid free VPN's and I'm recording them all. Some of them you used as a player (btw, over exceeding the number of allowed accounts on UOWW. You had 4).

If people like you could get out of the UO emulation community.
You ruin people's gameplay, shard owners' will to keep on doing this.

I take this opportunity to stay that some "bob" is spending time connecting to UO Shard and threatening their owners to "bring their shards down unless they stop votes and donations". I have screenshots and proofs of this.

Guesses go to UO Evolution and I know several other shard owners that were threatened that way.

Not everyone's a white hat, but bro, Hellforge, you're in trouble ;)

Take care ...
i dont know what you are saying i have not done anything to the server and i never had 4 accounts i only had my one account plus i dont even use a VPN and why would i want to harm a server when i sit here and donate over 200 dollars to help support the server that i was playing on ? something is wrong and it isnt me doing anything wrong to harm the server

Sorry guy, but I have evidence for what I say. Enough said on my side.
Next time, try not to play with VPN’s
Post automatically merged:

Since I can't edit my posts, neither delete them ... go wonder why .. ServUO psychos ...
Here are a few screenshots.
The jerk's still having fun.
Me too actually ^^
Keep going, I have a lot of free time right now.

And for the Hellforge wimp: those account share samp IPs. You're way above the IP limit, and also those IPs are included in the attacks.
You're perma banned from UOWW.
Go "have" fun on some other places.

Capture316.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh some smart comments !

Well, that's the same player running with 4 accounts.
Can your brain understand that ? oh oops, you don't have the cells going with it.

Playerbase ?
That's none of your business, but I have over the time since 2014, much more than 3000+ accounts created. Way more than what you would ever achieve, Wizard .. Tim .. *sighs*

Yeah ! That's it. What kind of forum doesn't allow to edit your own posts ?
Psychotic nevrotic ServUO devs ... I fear.
I have several names I worked with that are in the team here and now. I don't care actually, but I know how they work ;)
I was dev of JustUO. Then Vorspire came and took the reins, brought it down with some stupid ideas like reviewing the core (I still have his last commits), while working on ServUO. I guess, he had hopes for both being succesful. Nice !
Now Dan takes the "reins" here, so his own Shard can have more players. How smart.
And you have that UO Evolution owner threatening shards similar to his (I have had several testimonies of this over the years), taking them down too because he sees his few bucks (and players ..) going elsewhere.

So tell me, WizardTim, great mage of the bullshit, what is your input in MY topic here ? Do you think you brought any added value ?
I think you should be moderated, but as you reacted to my comment over servuo pychos, yeah, you won't.

Until I'm banned, moderated, or I stop seeing bullshit in my topics, I'll answer and bash the jerks.

So I d k who's moderating here nowadays, @Milva , please locked this fucking topic or delete it. I would have edited it mysefl to blank, but you removed those rights. I don't need advertising from ServUO. Not at all. And I won't ever give help here anymore to anyone, as the whole community is just crap.
Players don't come here to find a shard.
UO shard owners and devs do.
So the Hellforge type profile is not welcome on my Shard.

Have fun boys !

Status
Not open for further replies.