Gold Donator
Mar 24, 2013
Shard Name
haven Forged
Reactions: Ravenwolfe

Hank

Nov 14, 2013
Earth
nice share. Was aware of some of these 'modded' version of uoarchitect but in my own personal experience I had better (and I mean this lightly) stability with the 'offical' uoa.
The main advantage this has to my knowledge is that it supports finding the newer registry and or install locations for ultima online.
You can use the new SA+ items even on the older versions of UOA as I mention on the uoa resource thread.

none the less, this is a good add for the archive. I may add the couple others I know of depending on their stability. UOA needs a re-write from the ground up to be honest. :\

Owellow

Sep 9, 2015
PA
So just to be clear, the official (or any) releases of UOAR only support up to clients ver 7.0.23.1, right? This mod or any other will not provide a workaround?

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
Correct Owellow the same for pandoras box - these programs have not been updated in a long time :)

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
Pandora's has a roofing tab, (will build the roof-with the correct cords entered) it will take a few tries to figure the roof perfect how you want it. I still find it easier to just add the roof myself