Hey guys, im making multis via UOFiddlers plug in. It seems to want to leave out tiles or put some tiles behind other tiles. They never seem to save the way i create them... am i missing something?

i load them into the centered virtual tiles files and mine always get a part of them cut off. They go into multi.mul just fine. All other multis i put into these files that i didnt make work fine... i wish i knew what was going on =(t1.png t2.png

i've worked a little with multis and uofiddler. sometimes it adds an extra entry which will show up on the component list like this
upload_2018-9-24_7-58-32.png
this one: 0x0001 0 0 0 0 0
this creates a nodraw item and kind of centers the multi, i guess. i usually manually remove it.
my best guess for troubleshooting your issue is find the itemID of the piece in the wrong place and manually calculate the correct offset and then re-import it. I've had to do this a few times. My normal process has been to create something either in centred first or directly in game, then use [createmulti to export the list of itemIDs and coordinates, then import that file into uofiddler in to a new entry, and at that point uofiddler will usually rearranges all the coordinate offsets.

Back